Chapter 11

The cold air hits my face and makes my eyes water. I pull the leather jacket I'm wearing closer to my body and put the hood up. I duck my head down for two reasons.

1. To obviously block the wind and to keep warm.

2. So police officers or someone who has seen Razor before notices the paint.

Usually it's easy to stay hidden cause I go out at night all the time but this trip is different.

This one is different because I'm not gonna be in alleys like I usually am. I'm going to somewhere new. Somewhere more dangerous.

You see the criminals that are in the alleys are the criminals who just started being criminals. Newbies.

Where I'm going today isn't gonna be a place with newbies. Not even close.

If you haven't guessed already I'm going to an abandoned place. More specifically an abandoned warehouse.

This is where the hardcore people are. The ones who actually know what they are doing. The ones who actually know how to fight. The tricky ones.

I have to be smart. I have to be cautious. That's the most important thing about tonight.

After about a mile walking in this cold wind I approach the warehouse. This place even looks intimidating and is no place for a 17 year old girl.

But the thing is...i ain't your usual 17 year old girl am i?

So I walk further up and walk around the perimeter trying to find a window. Coming up to some I see that they are all cracked and shattered. There are pieces of glass still in place but others knocked out.

Spider webs cover the window sill and frame. There are vines crawling up on the side of the building. Not a single light is on. And there are voices.

Multiple voices.

I creep up to one of the windows crouching down so the people inside won't see me. Peeping up so my eyes are over the sill I see about 3 guys.

Broad shoulders. Tall. Muscular. Great.

"Well when are we gonna make our next move?" One of the guys asks with a Mexican accent.

Move? What the hell are they talking about...

I thought this was a drug smuggling deal. Great. I'm going into something I have no information on.

But I can't back out now. I need to know what they are talking about. I need to know who they are planning on hurting and how.

"I don't know man. But we need to do it soon cause boss doesn't like waiting you know that." A different guy asks with also a Mexican accent.

"Hey. I say we just grab a random girl and take her to him? What's the harm in that? Makes our job a hell of a lot easier I tell ya." Guy #3 says with an American accent though this time.

I'm not racist but I don't know. There is something strange going on here. Just the 3 guys something about them doesn't...fit. One of them looks nervous. The other over confident. And one keeps looking around. As if he's...expecting someone.

What if their boss is coming here? what if some other gang is gonna join them? What if a guy is bringing in a group of girls? So many what's ifs that could happen and I have no control over.

So I say I end this before it happens.

Ducking down I tip toe away from the window. Going along the side of the building I see a huge hole towards the bottom. The wood planks are broken living a gap to let anything the size of a baby bear to get through. Perfect for a 17 year old girl to crawl under unnoticed.