Chapter 17

Tonight I'm gonna finally go back on the streets. 

I've been training for these past few days. I didnt want to take the chance of going out too early for the chances of being caught. I mean people tried to kill me..twice.

This may not be my brightest idea but it has to be done. I cant just sit around and wait for them to attack me again. So without further or do i grab my spray paints and design my face. I take a metallic silver and cover my whole face with that. But then i grab 5 different color and splat them in all different directions. I'm feeling a little festive tonight.

Taking a small knife and a gun i make my way up the elevator and to the garage. I dont have to hide my motorcycle anymore now that my mom is gone. And even is she does see it and come back i can just say its a rebellious act. That'll piss her off even more so it works out perfectly.

I hop on and grab my helmet before heading out in the direction of the city.

I have a plan for how tonight is gonna work out. Assuming that the guys who tried to kill me are there im gonna be walking the alleys. That's how they probably think they are gonna catch me..but how wrong they are.

Once i get off my motorcycle i take the hood of my leather jacket and put it on my head. Its pretty self explanatory. I cannot go walking around with a spray painted face and not have anything to cover it. Civilians know that Razor puts spray paint on her face. There has been many news stories about me warning people that if they see me to turn me in. So if i were in somewhere like California around this time of year its pretty hard cause you dont really need jackets.

Not even bothering to look cause i know there are gonna be people in there i walk into an alley.

"Well looky who finally showed up after 3 days." A voice said in the dark.

I don't see anyone until a body emerges from the dark in front of me.

"Sorry...i was too busy being shot at. Oh and dont forget the whole kidnapping thing." I reply.

He scoffs, "What shooting and kidnapping?"

"Don't play dumb i know i was you and your little buddies...Elliot."

The second i said that 4 more bodies emerged from the dark surprising me.

"How did you know it was us..huh?" Elliot taunts getting in my face.

I sigh, "Elliot it has been this way WAY too many times. Im better than you. Always have been, always will be. Deal with it." I pause, "And of course your little ass cant seem to stay in jail so i have to keep coming and coming back to you. You know im starting to think you're developing a crush on me..i totally understand. A lot of people are attracted to me its kinda hard not to be. I totally understand but I'm sorry i don't feel the same." I taunt while scrunching up my nose.

"Ugh disgusting. Who the hell would have a crush on a little girl like you." Ooh good comeback bro, "And i keep coming back so i can end you."

My eyes widen, "Oh no don't kill an innocent girl like me!! Pleas I'm begging you." I smirk.

"Just watch your back Razor. We know things now.." Elliot says and turns away along with the rest of his group.

They just walk away leaving me standing there confused as hell. What the hell could that mean?

~

AUTHORS NOTE

Im so sorry this was short i just needed to get that out of the way!!

This will probably be the shortest chapter i will ever put out to you guys!! This is NOT a filler in fact this is very important it just isnt very long!!!

SO THANK YOU:)

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE IT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY TO SEE YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES!!!

BAAABBBYYYYEEEE