Chapter 7- Platform 9 & 3/4

********Bill's POV***********

"Bill?" Arabella looks up at me tears still in her eyes.

"Yes." I reply.

"What time is it?" Shes asks me.

"It's about 6:30." I answer.

"Oh... I'm so sorry that I woke you all up, I feel bad now." She sniffs.

"Arabella, it's alright."

"Do you want to talk about your nightmare or not?" I ask concerned. Arabella quickly shakes her head.

She moves closely to me and put her small arms around me. She closes her eyes as I put my arms around her.

*************************************

15 MINUTES LATER

ii*********************888*********

I carefully try and untangle Arabella's sleeping body from my own. I glance down at my younger sister's face to see a face full of innonce not worry and fear like it was before.

I quietly stand up from my spot on her bed and walk over to the doorway not before quickly glacing at Arabella.

As much I want to go back to sleep, I can't just yet. I owe Fred, George and the otheres at least an explation of what actually happned. I make my way the stairs to find everyone else sitting around the table. Fred stands up questingly.

"What was the matter." Mum asks me. I look over to she her looking worried and confused of the events that occured.

"It was a nigthmare involving some of you." I explain.

"How did involve us?" A confused Geroge asks.

"Well, her nightmare was about that she got sorted into Slytherin and Ron got sorted into Hufflepuff-" I pause. "An after the sorting none of you: meaning Fred, George, Ron, Percy, Mum and Dad didn't talk to her. But then Mum, you sent a letter to Percy saying to give it to Arabella. When Percy gave it to her the other three were there watching. The letter was about how you didn't want to keep contact with her and that she couldn't stay for Christmas break. Then you started mocking and teasing her and she started crying. Fred then kicked her and George hit. Percy walked off after Fred and George. Ron then kicked her in the stomach." I explain once again.

I look around at their faces: Freds held a look of uncernity, George a look of knowing, Ron looked astounded, Mum's was shock.

"That's why she thought we had hurt her." George ponders out aloud.

"What's she doing now?" Mum ask me.

"She fell asleep." I say.

"Oh..." Fred says. He mutters something to George, they then walk up the stairs.

"Ginny, Ron go back to sleep." Mums tells them. They both grugdily climb up the stairs.

"I'm going to go back to sleep Mum." I tell her.

"Ok Bill." She replies.

*****************Arabella's POV*******************

I am woken up by the sun shining in my eyes.

"Ugh." I sigh not wanting to get out of bed. I slowly sit to remember that it's September the 1st which means I'm leaving to go to Hogwarts. The memories from last not are still fresh in my mind. I check my clock to she that it is only 7:43.

I quickly hop out of bed and I almost trip something hard but I quickly gain my balance. I look down to see two red headed boys sleeping on my floor. I carefully walk down to the kitchen to find Bill reading the Daily Prophet.