Chapter 11- We should create some havoc

Chapter 11- we should create some havoc

*******Arabella's POV *******

I follow George and Fred in the Great hall as they hurry over to Harry. They told me that Harry is the new Gryffindor seeker.

"Well done." George says to Harry in a low voice. "Wood told us. We're on the team too - Beaters." I look at Ron and I give him a small smile.

"How have you been?" Ron asks quietly.

"Great without you." I joke with my twin. In response he simply pokes his tongue at me.

"Anyway. We've got to go, Lee reckons he's found a new secret passageway out of the school." Fred says.

"It's probably the one behind the statue of Gregory the Smarmy that you guys found in your first year." I say.

"Most likely. See you guys later." George agrees. I wave at the boys and follow the twins out of the hall.

"So ickle little Arabella, how have classes been?" Fred asks me, as we walk back to Gryffindor Tower.

"Shouldn't you be asking what pranks I have planned ickle little Freddie?" I raise my eyebrow in question.

"Well then what pranks have you planned little sister? George questions

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out." I say jokingly. The twins laugh in response.

When we reach the Gryffindor Tower after passes through the portrait of the Fat lady. We spot Lee on one of the couches near the fireplace talking with Angelina and Alicia.

"HEY LEE" Fred yells across the common room. Lee gets up and struts over to us. We leave the tower and follow Lee down to the fifth floor corridor.

"Told you." I whisper to George who was walking besides me. George chuckles to himself. Lee turns around to face us and gestures to the statue of Gregory the Smarmy.

"Ta-daa" Lee says excitedly. Fred clasps Lee's shoulder.

"Sorry mate but we've already found this." Fred dull fully says. Lee sighs.

"Well since we are out and about we should create some havoc." I interject. Fred smirks at me and nods his head in approval.

"Slytherins?" Lee asks.

"Of course." George agrees. We walk down the halls of the castle trying to find some unexpecting Slytherins.

***15 minutes later****

As Fred and I hide behind a tapestry on the fifth floor, we hear about 10 people run past us. I peep out to see a mix of panting Slytherins that had scorch marks on their arms and uniform. In the corner of my eyes I see Fred gesture to his bag that was at my feet. He mouths dungbombs to me. I reach down to his bag and search for the dungbombs ignoring all the other mess surrounding them. I pass them to him as a scrunch up my nose in disgust.

"Ready?" He asks me. I nod my head.

Fred quickly picks up his bag and throw the 3 dungbombs I handed him and threw them at the spluttering Slytherins and made a dash for the kitchens with me right at his tail. When we reach the kitchens, George and Lee are already there waiting for us.

"Did Filch or Mrs Norris see you?" Fred asks his twin.

"Nope, you?"

"Not at all." Fred replies.

A small petite house elf named Rosa comes up to us.

"Would Mr.' Weasley, Ms. Weasley and Mr Jordan want anything to eat?" She asks us.