Part 21

Part 21

Once Ranveer left from Bluecallon Bar, Arnav laid his head on the bar counter putting his arm as a pillow to support his head. Barely, he could open his eyes. The surround was so quiet without any customers as he own the silence of the bar by favouring money to the Manager.

Later, Aman walked in hurriedly in the Bar with nervousness on his face. If Ranveer didn't text him the venue he won't able to reach Arnav today, probably he might see him at the next day only if he reaches home safely.

Aman: "ASR.." He called once glancing the half contain glass and whiskey bottle as the entertainer of the evening.

Arnav: "Not again Aman.. Just leave me alone.." He didn't care to lift his face to answer any of his Manager's queries.

Aman: "ASR, I know where I stand but by drinking you are just risking your life. At least, have some concern for your daughter Sneha and your WIFE Khushi.."

Arnav: "Ex-Wife Aman.. Ex-Wife.." He corrected.

Aman didn't realize when he blurted out Khushi's as his chiefs wife. It happens so sudden that he didn't paid attention on his words.

Arnav: "I didn't take drive along with me so can you drive me home..?"

Aman (Surprisingly): "Home..? You planning to go home with this condition?" Arnav stare at Aman trying his best to open his eyes.

Arnav: "Why not..?"

Aman: "What if Khushi seen you like this..?"

Arnav: "She knew I drink in fact she had witness more than enough a wife should witness." He still remembers Khushi's face when she caught him red handed with Lavanya on bed. Her eyes was terrifying and the accident that occur because of him and later the dead of their first made baby girl. Vanished! Every single happiness vanished just like that.

Aman: "Are you sure ASR..? I don't think so it's a good idea..!"

Arnav: "No more query..! Just drive me home.." He said sternly pressing his jaw.

Aman didn't argue after that, he supported Arnav's shoulder and took him till the Car and drove back to Raizada Mansion as been requested by him.

************

Ti-ng Too-ng..

The bell rang on the door made Khushi walk to open the door. She was expecting Arnav to be here as it already late enough. Sneha already sleeping in her room after dinner.. She did ask about Arnav and unfortunately Khushi have to create an excuse saying he went out for work purpose.

The time the door been opened, Khushi saw Aman supporting Arnav who can hardly stand on his feet. Her brow frown so does her eyes was looking shocked.

Aman: "He is little high.."

Little..? He wasn't even able to stand properly and here Aman saying little high..? She was surpassing her anger in her heart.

Moving aside, she gave Aman the space to walk in. Aman was heading toward the upstairs but seem he was having difficulty to handle Arnav alone. Khushi noticed this and thought of lending her shoulder to help them out.

Holding Arnav's arms and raked her arm behind Arnav's back, she and Aman took him till his room. They make him laid on the bed and that's when Aman was about to take off ASR's shoes. Khushi stopped him by saying she will do it and told Aman that from here she will handle everything. Without any regrets, Aman left Arnav with Khushi and drive back.