Part 10

Part 10

He drives his car in full speed. He didn't care to follow any damn traffic rules. The only he wanted was reach at the hospital before it's too late. He didn't want to lose her at any cost. The more he tried to hold her the more she was going far from him. He knew he was wrong since the first day when he committed the SIN but he never bother to change but now seeing her devastated he wasn't able to bear the pain his heart was undergoing. Seem all the possible way for him to mend his mistake was closed.

He parked the car at the main entrance and jump out from the driver seat. He had called his private Doctor and informed them to make everything ready as he was already on way bring his ill wife. He put her on the stretcher and dragged it along with the nurses. He holds her hand grip tight assuring her that he was here but at the same time he was clueless was she still in her sense? Would she able to recognize his touch?

The Doctor took her in the OT and signed him to fulfill all the formalities. He hurriedly signed the entire documents and wait at the corridor. His restless was increasing as he only saw nurses rushing in and out from the room without giving him any current progress. He could feel her condition is critical by the surround he was facing now..

He seat on the bench with his eyes staring the marbles. Alone tear fell on the marbles.

Arnav(In his heart): "I am a monster..!!" He cursed himself for doing all this with an innocent soul who doesn't even know the cruelty of this world. She has never raised her voice in front of anyone. She only knows to spread love and make other happy but today her own happiness been snatched from her by her husband.

He silently sobbed knowing it was too late for everything. The entire way was closed for him. He clenched his fist tightly digging the nails on his palms in way of hurting himself. But there were still no use. His pain and grief can never compare with hers. Not even an inch..!

Suddenly he felt a rough hand on his shoulder and he hurriedly lifted his eyes thinking it might be the Doctor but to his disappointment it was his Friend, Ranveer..!

He stood up and hugged the man who was standing in front of him. He badly needs someone to support him right now. He seem alone fighting with his own inner turmoil.

Arnav(with moist eyes): "Ranveer I can't lost her. I know I did a mistake but this is not a way to punish me. There is another way to but she can't do this to me..! She just can't Ranveer.. Tell me she will be alright.. Everything will be fine.." Ranveer hugged him back and tried to console him by making him think positive.

Ranveer: "She will be fine.. Have faith in God.." There were utter silence between them which been broke by the voice of the OT door which been opened. They pulled back from the hug and looked at the Doctor waiting for him to clear his doubts.

Doctor: "ASR.. She is fine for now. Within few hours she will gain conscious and then we will inform the next progress. Till now we still can't confirm the consequence the patient might feel due pills.." He nodded in agreement. The Doctor told them to wait here so they can't meet her not till she was shifted to the normal ward.

*************

He opens the ward door and walked in with heavy step. He saw her...! Her face was pale and dark circle under her eyes was only reflecting on her sorrow. He seat on the stool beside her and hold her hand in his. It was cold..! He lean her hand near to his lips and closed his eyes while tear started to shed.

Arnav: "I'm sorry Khushi.. I'm really sorry.. Please don't go.. I can't live without you Khushi.. Do whatever you want. Revenge we punish me or kill me but don't punish yourself. Please open your eyes Khushi.. Please.." He cried while holding her hand. His tear was flowing continuously and the pain was backstabbing his heart. His guiltiness was reflecting in front of his eyes. The same image which he saw on the brutal night was re-flashing in his eyes. She was shattered and their Baby.. He killed her..!