Part 26

Part 26

Nearly one month passed, Arnav was discharged from the Hospital and currently, following all the treatment. At first he denied as he didn't want too but Khushi's word was more powerful to keep him quiet. Sometimes, the sickness of the disease make his body feels low. He still had regular vomiting and headaches. The Doctor assurance him that it was the side effect of the treatment and it will continue for next few months.

The white SUV halted at the entrance of the huge mansion. Arnav came out from the car carrying his coat. He just returns home from the meeting he attends. He glanced the time which was showing 11 in the evening.

Once the main door had been opened with the spare keys, he walked inside to his surprise he saw Sneha seating on the couch with her Barbie.

Arnav: "Hi.." He gained her attention. Quickly, her index finger moved to her lips gesturing her father to keep quiet.

Sneha (Almost whispering): "Mamma is very angry.. She is furious at you.. You don't make noise..." Arnav kneeled on the ground before Sneha and kissed her cheek. He missed his baby and of course the one upstairs too but he don't have the courage to inform her. They were not married and just staying normally like before with company of different beds.

Arnav: "Ohh.. Why she is angry..?" He couldn't guess what made her mad at him. Somewhere, he couldn't find what mistake he did..?

Sneha: "You skipped your appointment with the Doctor.." Here you go..! Only now he remembers that he had an appointment with his Doctor and he forgot it. Gosh..! How can he..? Her anger towards him was fully justified..

Arnav: "I.. I.. Actually I forgot Sneha.. I didn't intend to neglect it.. It just slipped from my mind.." He tried to explain himself. Sneha hold her papa's hand and said..

Sneha: "You should tell this to Mamma.. Because of you Mamma scolded me also.." She pouted.. "She even scolded Jenny..." Their maid..

Arnav: "What..? Why she scolded you..?" He can't digest his daughter been scolded because of him. Upon that, he was cursing himself for being neglect.

Sneha: "She was angry and she can't find you near her so she take out her anger on me and Jenny.." Arnav caress her chubby cheeks..

Arnav: "I'm sorry Baby.."

Sneha: "Promise to me that you will never repeat this mistake again.. I want my Papa healthy and strong.. Can't you do this for me..? I promise I will be a good girl and I won't trouble you when you are working.. I will keep quiet when you are on call.. I will eat whatever you made me to eat.. I won't make face and will always listen to you.." Guiltiness raising in his heart.. He owes an apology to them for being careless.

Arnav: "Sneha, Papa promise this won't repeat again.. I'm sorry.." He holds her cute little hands and kissed on the fingers. He adds, "And Papa don't mind if you keep nagging on me when I'm doing work.." She smiled broadly..

Just yesterday, she keep insisting Arnav to carry her when he was in the middle of discussing with his new client through mobile. He couldn't deny her after all. Taking her in his arms, he continued the discussion while, Sneha was more than happy to be in her father's arms. She liked the tendency he had for her. The softness and the love were truly new and something she like.

Arnav: "If you excuse me can I go and check your Mamma..? I need to explain myself.." Sneha give him an thumb up..

Sneha: "Good luck Papa.. If you need my help call me.. But I doubt Mamma will spare you.." She giggled seeing the uneasiness of her father's face.