Part 11

Part 11

Day passed so does weeks but she was still not able to neither forget nor forgive her husband and the hurtful incident which happened in her life. In just one night her whole world shattered. Khushi was living like a soul without any motif nor any reason to live. She was seating on the bench near the beautiful garden. Her eyes was staring the green glowing garden while her mind was lost somewhere else. She was wearing a light pink salwar kameez. Seem the colour of her clothes doesn't bring any effect or changes in her life. Everything seem stop there itself.

She touched her belly and alone tear rolled on her cheeks. Her heart was heaving. She still wasn't able to accept the truth which she saw with her naked eyes. Her day was getting worst as it was changing nightmare for her. She wiped her tear as she didn't want to see weak by anyone. She took a deep breath and again lost in the green plants.

Her trance was broken by the bell rang on her mobile. She answers the call without looking at the caller ID. After hearing the voice of the opposite person then she realize with whom she was talking with. It was none other than her Doctor which she is consulting right now, Dr.Shilpa Anand. She has go through few therapy and somewhere it do helps her but when she was alone again those ill memory come and haunts her mind.

Shilpa: "Khushi did you had your medicine..??"

Khushi (Trying to maintain her chook voice): "I was going to have.." She lied..

Shilpa: "Khushi.. You know right how much important is the medicine for you then don't try to neglect any of it. Have it on time.. Everything will be fine soon.." She smiled teasingly..

Khushi: "Nothing will be fine Shilpa. Gone those days of happiness.. Nothing can be undo nor it can be repair. Even if it does but the scratches can never heals from my heart. Doesn't matter how much I tried or you.. It will always remains.." She gulped the pain while uttering those words..

Shilpa: "I know Khushi but by time maybe it will heals. We never knew what future have store for us.."

Khushi: "My future already ends along with the death of my baby." She was hell adamant to live in her own believes. Sometime she feels like living these lives are suffocating. But how long she will try to end her live for someone who don't even deserve..!

Shilpa: "Khushi.. Don't let any of your therapy turn waste by your sorrow. I know it's not easy to accept nor I'm suggesting you to forgive Arnav but at least don't waste such a precious life of yours. You are still young. Find your happiness for yourself. Live you're live in your own terms. You are the sole owner of your live. Don't think everything is over here. There are new lives outside there waiting for you. Just think about it and don't let the evilness rule in you. It might take time and take as much time you want but don't waste it. So now go and have your medicine. It's already late.. I know you was lying and I'm a doctor I knew my patience very well.." She smiled. She was indeed happy for finding a new friend in a form of helper and Doctor. Most of the time she spends with Shilpa in her Clinic.. In all this, Shilpa have helped her in many ways. She was trying to learn to live even it was taking so much time for her to suppress from those thoughts and image. She cut the calls and marched in the Mansion with her appetite body.

Arnav was standing at the corner when he saw her walking in the mansion. He took out his mobile and replied a short Thanks to Shilpa for convincing Khushi to have her medicine. He knew if he tried to convince her to take medicine she would never eat. In fact she would never touch the medicine for the whole day. It had happens and he prefer taking helps from Shilpa as now she was having a good bonding with the Doctor. It wasn't an easy task for him to convince her for the treatment. Ranveer was the one who helped him along with the Doctor who was diagnosing her before. She finally gives up after hearing to Ranveer and the Doctor. He found the best Doctor for his wife and ready to pay such a huge sum of money as he wants her back normal. He wants her smiles back and living her life unlike now.