Part 7

Part 7

Flashback

She doesn't know how she reached at the Hotel. She felt that she been pulled to come here as something is there for her. Something which have been waiting for her to know which been hide from her since months. But least she knew it was planned by her Destiny to make her learn the truth by her own. She could felt her heartbeat was rising when she stepped in the hotel. She tried to look here and there to find what her eyes were searching for. But the moment she saw the most familiar figure her heart skipped a beat. Her eyes moist when she saw a lady in her husband's arms. She always used to doubts on him but today she was learning everything by her own. She didn't want to believe that whatever she saw was correct. She didn't want to believes that he husband have lied to her for all these months. She hurriedly took out her mobile and dials his number.

Khushi: "Arnav.. Where are you..??" She asked by looking at him. She holds her voice. She didn't want him to realize that she was just sharing the same roof with him.

Arnav: "Khushi give me sometimes I would be at home.." He cut the called. She could see some urgency in him and he was walking fast with the lady in his arms. She wanted to ask more but couldn't able too. She saw his disappear figures when he merged in the evaluator. The door closed and she stood in front of the evaluator to check the screen where the evaluator stopped and to her luck it only stopped once. She took the next evaluator and reached at the same floor. She saw him dismissed in the room with the lady and there her heart break in million of piece. She cried on the corridor holding her knees. She didn't want to believe all this. She didn't want to come here but she been brought here by her Devi Maiyya which always she pray for. She hides herself in the corner and cried her heart out. She knows what might be happening in the room and it wasn't easy for her to accept that the men she already considers as her God are betraying her within the four walls.

Khushi(Crying): "Devi Maiyya.. Take me from here please.. I don't want to witness all this.." She weeps holding her belly. She doesn't know where this would lead her life but she doesn't have the courage to see the brutal act of her husband. But suddenly come a voice from her heart which was ensuring her to go but still she was denying.. She stood up and walked away from the place. She was about to enter the evaluator but a voice stopped her from behind which made her turn. The same voice of her heart which was telling her to face the truth and it was the only way for her to know everything.

Her eyes were glued on the door and she started to take step towards the direction. The door was slightly open and she could hear some moans coming from inside. She pushed the door with her trembling hands and her heart cried painfully seeing her husband on bed with the same lady. Their clothes were lying lifeless on the ground and he was enjoying every touch and pleasuring Lavanya. She closed her eyes and alone tear rolled on her cheeks.

"Arnav..."

Flashback ends

Present

Arnav: "Khushi.." He whisper.. She closed her mouth with her palm and shook her head.. She took step backwards and that's when she run out from the hotel room with her swell belly.. He hurriedly stood up and wore his pant and shirt.. He too run behind her as fast as he can..

He didn't saw her anywhere in the lobby.. He run out from the hotel to check her on the street.. He was shouting her name several times.. He looked here and there and finally he saw her crossing the road but it was too late.. Too late for him to undo his mistake and SAVE her from the storms which was nearing her..

Her body been crashed by the car and she fell down hitting her belly on the rough road on the other side of the divider..

Arnav(Screaming): "Khuus...hhiii..".. She cried in pain when her lower abdomen was aching brutally and blood started to make their way..