Part 3

Part 3

Doctor's Cabin

Arnav and Khushi was seating in front of the Doctor who was reading her report.. Arnav was restless seeing the Doctor who taking extra time to answer him.. Khushi just hold his hand and assurance him..

Dr.Neha: "There is nothing to worry ASR.." She said calmly..

Arnav: "She just fainted and how come I won't worried..??" His voice was sharp which made the Doctor literally shivered..

Dr.Neha: "ASR.. It happens with every marriage woman.." Both Arnav and Khushi looked at each with little confusion..

Arnav: "What does that means..?"

Dr.Neha: "She is PREGNANT.." The news come in sudden which made him froze on his sat.. He was just trying to register the one phase.. "Congratulation.. You going to be a father.." His trance been interrupted.. He stood up and took Khushi in his embrace.. She was just like him.. Still trying to understand what is happening..? The Doctor excused them to gives some privacy..

Arnav (Cupping her cheeks): "Thank you Khushi.. Thank you.." He whisper while his head was resting on hers..

Khushi: "Arnav.. I'm going to be a mother..??" She asked softly as she still trying to clear her doubts..

Arnav: "Yes.. We going to be parents.." He kissed her cheeks and again took her in his embrace.. He was way too happy.. Finally he will have his own baby which would called him Daddy.. This was the most happening and great news he have heard in his life.. In life he wasn't happy as much as he is today.. He hold her hands and walked out from the Doctor's cabin.. After paying all the bills and booked a regular check up for her pregnancy, both the couples when for a dinner.. He was just holding her hands and telling her his happiness.. Even he have guessed the baby and he wanted a baby girl just like her..

************

Arnav's cabin

He was busy with his schedule and some meeting which is making him busy these days.. Khushi already on her 5th month and she was having some sickness.. Her mood swings and her craving been always handle by him.. When he wasn't presence beside her he would inform Jenny their maid to be with her.. He didn't want anything happen to her or their baby..

He switch on his laptop and started to check some mails.. That's when some soft hand touched him from behind.. He turn a side with a broad smirked on his lips..

Arnav: "Hey.. Sheetal.." He pulled her and made her seat on his laps..

Sheetal: "You looked busy ASR.." She touched his cheeks and literally pressed herself on him..

Arnav: "That all can kept aside but when it come to bed.. I'm always free.." He brushed his lips on her..

Sheetal: "That's the reason I love to have you on bed.." She pressed her lips harder on him and his hand clenched her waist.. She was just seating on his sensitive organ which already awake seeing her in mini skirt and a relieving top.. She open her mouth and let him enter his tongue.. He started to rule over her and his hands was moving on her body.. He was trying to pull her top without caring the place which was none other than his own office.. Sheetal gripped his shirt and was just enjoying every touched of his.. He was about to pull down the zip of her top but stopped when there were a knock on the door.. He turn aside and there he saw his best friends Ranveer..

He just smirked seeing him here while Sheetal was still creating circle on his chest without bothering Ranveer's presence here..

Ranveer: "If you don't mind can you please leave us alone.." He said in mock voice.. Sheetal peck his lips and signed him that they would have fun every soon and he just replied with a winked telling her he would be waiting..