Part 2

Part 2

After few months..

Khushi just wake up in the morning and was little surprised to find the bed empty beside her.. She couldn't find her husband in the room.. She still remember she fall asleep while waiting for him.. She started to call him and that's when the room's door open and she saw him walking in with his coat in his hand.. He placed the coat on the recliner and smiled to her..

Arnav: "Good morning.. Jaan.." She was staring at him with frowning brows..

Khushi: "Where were you Arnav..?? Why didn't you return home last night..?" He seat near her on the edge of the bed and hold her hand in his..

Arnav: "I have a meeting with US clients as their timing wasn't same with us.. So I was rushing and forgot to inform you.." He caress her cheeks.. Even it was a big LIE from his side but he can't tell her he was bedding his new models last night..

Khushi: "You look tired.." He nodded with sleepy eyes.. He hardly get enough time to sleep last night as most of the time he was enjoying on bed..

Arnav: "Yea.." The only words come from his mouth.. He turn aside only to find a tray of food which haven't been touched yet.. "You didn't had your dinner..??" He asked in surprised..

Khushi: "I.. was.." been interrupted..

Arnav: "Khushi how many time I need to tell you don't wait for me.. I will be always late and don't skip your meals because of me.." She just nodded with heavy heart..

Khushi: "I thought we will have together but you was more engrossed in your works.." She pouted.. He feel guilty when she say so.. But this guiltiness wasn't enough for him to repair his spoiled behaviour..

Arnav: "From now onwards I will be back on time.. If I'm late I will inform you.. Just don't skip your meals Jaan.. You will fall sick.." She rested her hand on his chest and slowly creating pattern and indirectly hinting him.. She leaned her lips near him but before that he pulled back.. Making her little odd.. "Let me fresh first.." He took his towels and walked in the bathroom.. He didn't let her kiss him as he have been touched by the models and there were some girlish smell in his mouths and his clothes which he didn't want her to find out about him having extra martial affairs behind her.. But before that he called Jenny and told her to prepare their breakfast in their room as today he wanted to spend his quality time with his wife only..

************

Khushi stood up and went to open the window's curtain.. She took her nighty robe and wear as her underneath gown was too exposed.. She open the door and let Jenny placed their breakfast in the room and told her that she will prepare the plate.. Jenny has a very good bonding with her new mamm.. She likes her company as she wasn't an arrogant brat.. While, She didn't even knew much about her chief which she is working with.. As he didn't brings any girls at his mansion.. Whatever he did would be surely hidden from the society and media.. He was too famous and his news spread so fast.. He didn't want that to happen in his life as he can't see any pain in Khushi's eyes but at the same time he can't stop bedding his models.. He needs them as he needs Khushi in his life.. How ironic..?

The bathroom doors open he walked out with a towel hanging on his waist and a wide smirked on his face seeing his wife looking way to sexy in the nighty which was above her knees and making her long legs visible to him.. He hugged her from behind and kissed her nape..

Arnav: "I know you are little angry Khushi.. I'm sorry for not coming back last night.. I'm sorry.." He kissed her shoulder.. She placed her hands on him..

Khushi: "So you realize it..?? I thought you won't.."

Arnav: "I realize every gesture of yours Jaan.." He pulled her more in to him.. He knew he won't be able to fulfill his promise which he made during their first night as he was habitual to this life and s** but he won't break his promise which he made today.. He will never spend a night outside leaving his beautiful wife at home all alone.. Due to him she skipped her meals and he can never let due to his carelessness she fall sick..