Part 12

Part 12

The dark sky with thunders was giving a sign that it's going to rain. The man who writes his own destiny, live in pride and believe in action more than words are somewhere lost in his own created miserable life.

"I have lost my appetite after seeing HIS face. If he ever wishes me to have my food properly then tell him to GET LOST from my sight..!"

He increased the car speed trying to erase her words. It was damn hurting. The word GET LOST reflect thousand emotion and hatred. He knew she don't which to see his face. His presence only making her wound bleed again. But how can he let her go..? Hypocrites though..!

"Apne kabhi bhi humse pyar kiya bhi tha..??
(Did you ever love me..??)"

He closed his eyes for a second. Her voice was echoing in his ear. He still remembers her face. A face of shocked, surprised, broken and shattered.. Her tear were rolling while her eyes were staring at him like her world end here itself along with the truth which she learn recently through her own eyes.

His mistake would be always unforgiveable. She can never forgive him nor can she forget the past. His happiness ended on the day she came to know everything. There were no points of him to lie anymore. Everything was out. Even if he tried to fill darkness in her life too he won't success as she SAW.. She SAW every damn thing that he did with Lavanya on the bed. None of the wife can bear such a killing deeds of her husband. None of the wife can share their husband. None of the wife can accept the truth that there is no physical difference left between the hookers and them..

The street was vacant from vehicles. He was just using the opportunity to drive more fast then before. He somewhere wished to disappear from this world but he simply can't. Can't leave her suffering alone.. Even she don't wish to see his face but still he can't let her survive alone. She was already lonely since beginning. The only person she has was HIM. But he never utilized the chances. In return he TREASON her love by being an UNFAITHFUL husband.

He don't knew where his car is heading. His mind wasn't compromising with him. It was lost in deep thought. His eyes were moist and it was blocking the in front view. He cried.. Arnav Singh Raizada finally cried on his faith.. Tear of repented were shedding from his eyes. "I'm sorry Khushi.. I'm sorry.." His chook voice only able to utter these words due to the pain his throat was causing.. "I'm really sorry.. I tried.. I tried.. Lekin.."

In sudden his eyes been reflected with a bright spot lights of a vehicles. He tried to shook his head clearing his view but realizing the nearest of the TRUCK widen his eyes in shocked.. He tried to avoid the opposite vehicle and in return his car hit the strong tree beside the road. The white metallic SUV was ramp in a huge tree ruining the in front view of the car. The mirror was cracked due to the hard hit.

After half an hour some police and an ambulance gather near the SUV. They were trying to take him out but his body was stuck in the vehicles. They somewhere identify the car by searching his number plat and send for identification. His personal assistant Aman, been rang at late night 12am.

He was finally taken to nearby hospital by the ambulance. Ranveer and Aman was already waiting at the lobby for the ambulance to arrive. Once they saw ASR body lying on stretcher, they rushed to him.

Ranveer: "Arnav.." He literally shouts making him open his eyes and looked at him which he did.

Arnav: "Khushi.. Khushi.." He took her name several time trying to convey his message.. "Khushi.. scar.." His word left unspoken.. He was just trying to say that she would be scared as recently she is having nightmares.