Chapter 19

TRIGGER WARNING RAPE!!!!

"I'm not sure why everyone was upset with the dance's theme. I, for one, really like the fashion from the 50s and 60s." I said to Melissa as we made our way towards the school.

"You do look like a 1950s housewife." Melissa snickered.

"Why, thank you," I said, checking my phone that kept going off in my pocket. "Hm. It looks like I no longer have a dance partner."

"He bailed on you? I told you taking him to the dance wasn't a good idea." Melissa huffed.

"I know, Mel. I was the one who told you that he'd probably be too high even to dance. But that wasn't it. He said that some other guy is already taking me to the dance." I shrugged, confused cause nobody else had asked me to go.

"Must be hard keeping track of all the guys you sleep with him," Tasha said snarkily.

"You got any advice, Tasha? You seem very good at keeping track of all the guys you're fucking." I shot back at her.

"I-I- don't know what you're talking about. The only guy I have been with was Damien." Tasha said, but we all knew she was lying. She was sleeping with other men cause Damien wasn't paying attention to her. "As a matter of fact, Damien came over to my house last night, and we had sex for hours."

Pain shot through when she said that. But I kept my cool because this was what I needed. I needed this to hurt me, so it was easier to forget him.

"Can we not talk about this?" Damien muttered. He could tell I was hurting, and he didn't want that. But I did. I liked the pain. I wanted Tasha to keep talking.

"He even ate my pussy. He never does that, but he did, and it felt so good." Tasha continued, and so did the pain. FUCKING PERFECT! "He even told me that he loved me."

"Tasha. Stop talking." Damien scolded her. My picture from last night gave him the motivation to sleep with Tasha.

"Have you tried taking a shower? That could be why he doesn't." I shrugged.

"How about you go fuck yourself!" Tasha yelled at me, ready to pounce, but Damien held her back. I shrugged it off and continued walking towards the school.

Damien telling Tasha that he loved her was hurting. He didn't even try denying it, which worked in my favor. I didn't want Mike and Luca to lose their titles because of me. But Damien made it so hard to hate him cause he was always loving and caring toward me.

"Well, you look absolutely gorgeous." A voice I distinctly recognized said. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked up to confirm if it really was him or if I was imagining things.

"Bryan?" I barely managed to say. No. No. No. No. Please, not him. I swallowed the lump in my throat and slowly backed away, running into Mike as I saw him walking towards me.

"Ouf! You okay?" Mike asked me.

No! I'm not okay! "Sorry, Mike," I mumbled.

"Bryan?" Amy looked over at me, wondering why the fuck Bryan was here.

"That's me," Bryan said with a smile. That stupid fucking smile that always made me run back to him and forgive him. "Did you not tell your friends about me? I mean, we've been dating for three years, Nex."

I felt like my world was crashing down around me. Everyone seemed to disappear but Bryan and me. I could see his lips moving as he approached me, but no sound came out. I was utterly frozen as he pulled me into a hug. The smell of his cologne hit my nostrils. The same fucking cologne he wore that day. It's a smell I will never forget.