Chapter 15

The three of us headed into town. It was my third time going into town. I only went out a little cause of school and homework, but this was a beautiful place for a wolf town. I bet it made my mom uncomfortable coming here. She did work three blocks from the clothing store.

"What kind of dress are you looking for? Formal? Casual? slutty?" Asked Melissa as we looked through a rack of dresses. We had been looking at dresses for the past hour now. Amy was in the dressing room trying on like fifty dresses. She wanted to look her best while she danced with her mate.

"Nothing too fancy. These dresses are pricey." I replied, looking at the price tag of one of them. "$200? ouch."

"How about showing a bit of cleavage?" She said, elbowing me.

"Unfortunately for me, that won't be a problem." I shrugged my shoulders.

"What size are you again? I think I found the perfect dress." She squealed, jumping up and down.

"Large," I called out.

"This is going to look gorgeous on you!" She cried out. I didn't have time to react. She had grabbed my hand and was pulling me towards the dressing rooms. "Try this on!" She said, pushing me into the dressing room and throwing the dress on my head.

"Um, okay, but-" I started, but she slammed the door in my face. "-its pink," I finished.

"It's rose pink! Let me know when you're done changing so I can zip you up." She yelled out.

"Ughh," I grunted as I got undressed. I grabbed the dress to see what it looked like, and it didn't look so bad. I shrugged my shoulders and put it on. "Okay, zip me up, please," I called out. She slammed the door open, almost hitting me.

"Holy shit!" She said, eyeing me up and down when she finished zipping me up. I looked in the mirror and was stunned by what I saw. The dress was a beautiful rose-pink swing dress. It went about an inch below my knee, the sleeves were 3/4 in length, and the v-neck gathered bust pattern hugged my large breast perfectly. And did I mention it had pockets? "It's on sale, too," Melissa whispered.

"I'll take it!" I said with a huge smile on my face. I could not stop staring at myself. This dress was coming home.

"That's most definitely going to be turning some heads," Amy said, popping her head into the dressing room.

"Yes," I agreed. "Yes, it will."

"Now, let's help Tasha look for a dress so I can get Damien off my ass." Amy rolled her eyes.

"We should pick out an ugly dress for her." Melissa chuckled.

"Be nice. Tasha is going to the dance with Damien. At least make her look nice." I said. Even though it would be funny to pick out an ugly dress for her.

"Fine, fine." Melissa sighed in defeat. "But next time, we'll pick something ugly for her!"

"We can next time." I laughed.
~
We spend almost two hours looking for a dress for Tasha. Every dress we picked out, she didn't like. It was either too ugly, the wrong color, too long, too short, sleeves too long, sleeves too short. Ugh!

"Are you three intentionally trying to make me look bad for Damien?" Tasha complained again, throwing yet another dress on my face.

"We don't really have to try Tasha." I huffed, annoyed that she was wasting my time. Not only was I angry that she was so indecisive, but I was starting to get hungry.

"Find me another one!" She snapped at me, slamming the dressing door in my face.

"Bitch." I muttered.