Chapter 44

~DAMIEN POV~

I can't believe we fell asleep. My wolf yawned, stretching out his paws.

Probably cause we drank too much last night, and we didn't get enough sleep. I laughed, getting up. I went to fix Nexy's sheets when I saw Eudora fast asleep on the bed. She fell asleep next to us?

It looks like it. Kind of cute. I always wanted a few pups with Nexy. My wolf said. She probably came to ask us to play fetch with her.

Good thing we were asleep. I laughed.

After a quick shower, I headed downstairs, where Amelia and Nexy were talking.

"The giant dog is awake," Amelia said when she saw me. "You broke little Eudora's heart when she found you asleep. She just wanted to play fetch with you."

"Dante doesn't want to play fetch," I told her.

"You hear that, Nexy? Your mate doesn't want to play with your daughter." Amelia shook her head.

"Leave him be, Amelia. Dante is not a pet." Nexy huffed, sipping her coffee. "He's just a giant pervert."

Hey! She was the one begging me to fuck her. My wolf whined. I didn't, though, out of respect.

Out of respect? When did you turn into such a gentleman? I asked him.

When I knew her daughter was in the other room, I didn't want her to hear her mom yelling and moaning my name. My wolf laughed.

What a gentleman. I said sarcastically. My wolf nodded, wagging his tail.

"Did you show him your nipple piercings?" Amelia asked.

Nexy nodded. "I showed him a picture. He wanted to see how pretty they came out, even if my boobs no longer looked as nice, thanks to Eudora. I did breastfeed her for five months after I got her back, and now they're all saggy."

"Wait, while you were in school, you still had milk?" I asked.

Okay, this conversation is making me uncomfortable. My wolf laughed.

"Careful, Nexy. You know wolves have a breeding kink. He might get turned on by this." Amelia causally mentioned. "Or get upset that you didn't give him any titty milk."

On second thoughts, playing fetch with Eudora sounds very lovely. My wolf said. Let's go wake her up. I need to remove myself from this conversation before I puke.

"Oh gods, you're right. Amy was telling me that wolves have a breeding kink." Nexy said.

That's likely just Amy—no breeding kink for me. My wolf shook his head.

"Why do you think they're so many? They're always fucking and making more." Amelia groaned.

"The fucking part, I'll give you that. The other one is just Amy. She's the one with the kink." I replied. Did I want to fuck her? Of course, I did, and I'll be frank with her about it. I had been wanting to for years, but I had limits.