Epilouge

Yay!! After years, I have finally finished the book!!! Yes there will be a second book, i'm still working on how I want the story to go. But for now, I will be taking a break from wolf stories and focus on something else. I am currently writing a different book not related to this one.

In case you haven't noticed. I am terrible at writing sex scenes. These past weeks I tried writing some for you guys, but I failed miserably. They were so cringy,. Maybe I'll practice during my break and get some added in mermaids mate. I don't know, but I will try!

If you guys have any comments or questions. Go ahead and leave them in the comments section or message me. 🥸

Love- Brokenmirrow.

How was the book? I changed the fuckkkk out of it

How was the book? I changed the fuckkkk out of it. I didn't realize I was going to change it THIS MUCH. But, it be like that sometimes. I feel like some of the topics in the book are not your typical werewolf books. I wanted a totally different approach. A lot of events especially the racist ones are actually stuff that I personally experienced. Yes. I've had a teacher tell me I was going to end up pregnant just because im a poc. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Yes, I've dealt with so many racist teachers in the past and nothing is ever done about it.
Another thing that is making people angry is the new upcoming Little mermaid movie and how shes played by a poc actor. Yes, I made the mermaids in my book poc because I feel like they don't get enough attention in these type of book genres. We always see them portray as ghetto and living in the "projects" thugs, gang members ect ect and i think its time to change that.

Anyways enjoy!! And thanks for reading. And hope you enjoyed the book!!

Ps. I got the inspiration for Damiens features from my husband!

Besides the big muscles 👀☹️😂