Chapter 55

Once we said goodbye to Eudora and Amelia, Damien and I were finally on the road. It felt strange finally being together. I never expected it would take us four years, but now it was finally happening, and no one was left to keep us apart. Not even the crazy girl Hannah. Damien said he had her transferred to Jaxon's pack, and word from Jaxon was she was very, very unhappy.

"Spotless car you got here," I said, breaking the awkward silence as I pressed all the buttons on the center console. It was nice how his car had cool buttons, unlike my piece of shit.

"And you have a very dirty car." He laughed. My car was also twenty-five years old; the last owner didn't clean it at all.

"Hey! I keep it clean, but Eudora sometimes makes a mess. You would know if you had kids!" I huffed.

"Already thinking about kids, huh? Don't you think it's a little soon?" He teased me. I looked away, hiding my burning red cheeks.

"T-that's not what I meant, you pervert!" I muttered.

"I'm the pervert?" He asked me. I nodded innocently. "Remember four years ago when I took you home, and you said you wanted my dick in your mouth?"

"I don't remember that. You must've imagined it or something." I shrugged.

"I must've imagined it? I must've imagined you sitting on my lap, too, huh? Or you showing me your breasts?"

"Hey, I sat on your lap 'cause Tasha called me a fatass. She's lucky I didn't sit on your face." I muttered. "The flashing part wasn't intentional. Amy's shirt was just way too small for me."

"I'm the pervert? And yet here you are talking about sitting on my face." He scoffed.

"That's right. I bet Dante agrees with me."

"Only cause he wants to fuck you." He replied casually.

"So I'm guessing Dante has first dibs on fucking me?"

"Oh no. That's going to be me. And if I'm feeling generous, I'll let him have a turn." Damien said.

"Well, we have been driving for hours now. Maybe we could get a hotel?" I asked.

"You are very impatient. I wanted our first time to be special-"

"I have been waiting four years for you to fuck me. I don't want special or romantic. I want some fucking dick."

"Oh, Goddess." Damien took a deep breath. "Fine. We'll stop at a hotel in a few hours."

"Finally!" I groaned, satisfied with his response. It's been four years. I was way past being patient. "Will you mark me too?" I grinned. I wanted him to mark me so badly.

"Maybe another day." He answered.

We drove for another six hours until finally getting a hotel. He was also glad even though he expressed his concerns about hotels. He thought they were dirty and didn't like staying in them. But it was better than sleeping in a car.

I felt so nervous laying on this bed as I waited for Damien to get out of the shower. Why was I nervous all of a sudden? Was it because it was finally happening? Were we finally going to have sex? We never had a problem teasing and flirting with each other. But now? The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy.

"Just relax," I repeated as I closed my eyes. "Just relax."
~
"Hey. Wake up." I felt somebody stirred me awake. My shot opened, and I quickly got up. "Good morning," Damien said as he got dressed.

"W-what? Did I fall asleep?" I groaned.

He laughed. "You did. Dante was very disappointed when he saw you were fast asleep."