Surprise and Back Home

So guys I have decided that this is the last chapter until the sequel. I know this was all good but things have to come to an end. Anyway, enjoy the final chapter!! 

[Adam's PoV]

The doctors have showed me how to do certain things like change a diaper and feed our newborn baby. I wanted to surprise Ty though by giving him something special when he went to hold his son after I changed his diaper. 

By the way, Ty did end up being tranformed back into a boy the night after he gave birth. He lost his boobs and his private parts as a girl were replaced with the ones of a man so that's extrememly good to know and have his original self.

I let the doctor take our baby boy back to him while I waited outside of his room, peeking in through a little hole, waiting for my surprise to take its place and surprise him. He saw the note and his eyes went wide. I took that as my cue to walk in with a little black box in my hands.

I got down on one knee with the box in my hands. I looked at the note on his shirt that read "Will you marry my daddy?"

I took his hand in mine and asked the most importent question to ask in a man's life, "Ty, will you have the honor of marrying me?" 

"Of course Adam. How can I say no when I gave birth to your child 3 days ago?" Ty asked, tears running down his cheeks. I wiped them away as I placed the ring on his finger. We seeled everything off with a kiss. I'm finally engaged after only a year but it's totally worth it. After having a child, going through many tough times together and all out having fun on this past journey, I can't wait to see what my future holds.

[Jerome's PoV]

Today was the day Mitch and Ty were both getting out with our kids so we could take full responsibility for them. I was super excited as well because I had something special planned for Mitch. As we were leaving with me pushing Mitch, in a wheelchair holding our daughter, out the door, I stopped and turned him around. I got eye level with him and said "Mitch, I want you to know that I absolutely love you till the end and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Mitchell Hughes, will you marry me, Jerome Aceti and become and Aceti with the rest of the family?" 

Mitch was surprised and taken aback a little before finally saying "Yes Jerome. YES!! How can I not say no when I am holding OUR daughter in my hands. It would be my honor to marry you so yes." Mitch replied. I smiled as I slipped the ring on his finger. Once we got into the car and put our daughter in the backwards facing car seat with mitch watching her in the back, we started heading home.

Once we got home, we were welcomed by all of our friends and even some family, i.e Kate. But it was unexpected when I saw my parents there. I gave them a mean look and they looked hurt. They came up to the front of the group and stood in front of Mitch, our daughter and I. I wrapped my arm protectively around Mitch while they looked us up and down, slight concern but also happiness on there faces.

"Well son, I would like to say congrats on your kid. Good luck though, you'll need it." My dad said.

"Thanks but one question, you guys aren't mad at me?" I asked,

"Well, when we first saw your video we were but after talking everything out, we knew it was for the better and knew that it was what you wanted to do so we didn't stop you other than sending Kate out here. By the way, what's her name?" My mom asked, pointing to our daughter in Mitch's arms.

"We decided to name her Raquel Mariee Aceti. We thought it would be good because we know we could call her Rocky for short and Mariee just fit so well." I told them.

"Well, that's a very lovely name. We don't have much time to stay but can I hold her?" My mom asked.

"Sure, I wouldn't see why not." As Mitch was tranferring our little girl to my mom's arms, I heard the front door open then close. Adam and Ty walked in with Ty carrying their son. 

"So, speaking of names, what did you guys name your son?" I asked Ty and Adam.

"Well, after a long discussion, we have decided to name him Lucas James Dahlberg." Adam said.

"That's nice." I said in a Klub Ice style accent. Adam slightly laughed but not that loud so it would disturb their baby's sleep. Well, we both have our kids and now the fun part comes, rasing them and watching them grow up. I couldn't wait to take this gigantic step in my life. 

Welp, that's it for this story but DON'T WORRY OR PANIC!! I have the first chapter of a sequel coming out hopefully tomorrow. Anyway, until the I hope you all enjoyed reading this and until next time, this is bikergal12 and I will see you guys in the sequel! BYE!! :D