Help Me

So, even though ratings weren't that great after the last chapter, (even though it's only been 12 hours since I posted the dang thing), I figured, what the hell, here's another chapter! Hope you guys enjoy and I will talk to you guys after the chapter.

[BajanCandian'/ Mitch's PoV]

He just doesn't get it does he? Who knew he could be so oblivious? I've been trying my best to give him as many hints as possible but I don't think he cares. Whenever I see him walk into the room and he sits next to me, asking if I want to collab, I get lost in his gorgeous eyes. We have been friends since we first met in 4th grade(True Fact) and we know everything about each other. Well, almost everything.

I don't think he knows what and how I feel about him. We play Minecraft everyday, we see each other everyday, we joke around about Merome everyday, yet he still doesn't get it. I feel as though his girlfriend brainwashed him to the point where he really only notices her when she comes into the room. When we are talking, he or I will be in hte middle of a sentence and/or a recording and she'll just walk in and take him away from the computer for her own benefit and leave me hanging, normally to finish up the recording by myself.

He doesn't undertsnad how much I love and care about him. I couldn't live without him. Only it feels as though I am because now a days he's always with her. When I ask him to record, he says he busy with Jasmine. Jasmine, ugh, that name always makes me want to throw up. The only person who really knows my secret about him is Ty, aka Deadlox. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who knows about his little secret about his little crush on Adam, aka SkyDoesMinecraft, who is the main leader of team Crafted. The only problem with Ty is that Adam also has a girlfriend named Dawn so we are very simular in many ways.

I was lost in thought when my phone wwent signaling that I got a text message. I picked up my phone and saw that the text was from Ty. He said that he was coming over, I figured I would let Jerome know. I found him in his room of our shared house, making out with Jasmine. I softly knocked on the door and they parted after a moment.

"Hey bud, what's up?" He asked.

"Nothing much," I replied, "Just thought I'd let you know that Ty is coming over."

"Yeah, yeah ok. We get it. Now can you close the fucking door?" Jasmine asked very rudely. I rolled my eyes and closed the door like she requested but I didn't leave yet. I leaned my ear against the door and heard my soon to be guy say something that I couldn't quite make out what he said. Probably something saying thank you to her or something.

I went back downstairs and sat on my couch and turned on the tv and put the volume up, only so I could cry and they wouldn't hear me. I cried for a good 5-10 minutes until the doorbell rang. I quickly turned off the tv and opened the door to see a tear stained face of Ty.

I didn't have to ask what was wrong because I knew what had happened to him because the same thing happened to me just 10 minutes ago. I pulled Ty into a hug and he cried into my chest. I tried to stop myself from crying but I wanted to be strong, for Ty. I heard him whimper something that I couldn't wuite make out.

"What was that bud?" I asked.

"I-It's ok t-to cry i-if you h-have t-to." He studdered. At that moment, I felt as though I needed to cry and let it go. (hehehe) I let the hot tears flow down my face and onto Ty's shoulder. This time, he tried his best to calm me and shush me so I could talk again. Once I felt as though I let most of it go, I spoke.

"Ok, now that that's over with, why don't we go downstairs and talk, shall we?" I asked.

"Yeah, that sounds great. I'll follow you." Ty replied. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him downstairs and made sure to close the door, that way so they won't hear. I just hope Ty can help me and that things work out ok. Don't worry Biggums, soon you'll be mine and my only Bacca.

Welp. That's it for this chapter. As of right now, I'm gonna go play some Minecraft on some servers so I'll see you guys later. Until next time, this is bikergal12 and I will see you guys in the next chapter! BYE!! :)