Finding Out

I am back with another chapter. I'm tired but I don't care. Tomorrow I'm gonna be going to my grandma's house to celebrate her birthday. Happy Birthday Grandma biker! ANyway, on with the chapter.

[Mitch's PoV] 

We were all downstairs in the living room, well almost all. Everyone but Ty was here because Adam said that he was still sleeping. I was cuddling with Jerome, sitting on his lap watching a movie with the rest of the guys when all of a sudden I heard a loud girly shreak come from upstairs. I ended up jumping slghtly as well as a few others.

"Did someone bring home some wasted chick last night?" Adam joked. Most people shook their heads while I just snickered. Adam went upstairs to check while we continued watching the movie. Adam came back down after a while and talked to Seto and they both went upstairs. I wondered what was going on. I looked at Jerome and he just shrugged. After a little while they both came back downstairs.

"Hey Adam. Where's Ty? Is he ok?" I asked actually really worried.

"Actually he's not but not in the way you may think." Adam said. What does he mean by that? 

"What do you mean by that and also, why do you have 4 feet?" Jason asked. On the first part he took the words right out of my mouth but on the second part, I didn't notice it until he mentioned it. Adam did have 4 feet.

"Yeah well, that's the thing." He said as he stepped out of the way to reveal a pretty good looking chick. 

"So you got drunk last night and brought home some chick and Ty found out and he left you. Is that what you're implying?" Jerome asked but I knew it was a joke but I playfully slapped him on the chest. "That was my nipple." He whispered so only I coud hear. Luckily for us everyone was paying attention to the girl.

"Seriously Jerome? This is me. This is Ty!" The girl said in a somewhat squeaky voice. I still didn't believe it though so I thought up of something.

"If you're really Ty then answer some Team Crafted Trivia." I said, smirking a little.

"Alright then, shoot." She said.

"When did Team Crafted get started?"

"1 year, 3 months, and 6 days ago." She answered, that was correct.

"Who were the original members of Team Crafted?"

"Adam, myself and Jason." Correct again.

"When did Ty and Adam start dating?"

"2 months and 28 days ago." Another one. The last one though is gonna be a shocker to everyone else in the room because only me, Ty and Jerome know of what happened.

"Who did you quote, unquote date before Adam?" 

"Mitch." She said, blushing. Everyone in the room gasped as realization hit them.

"Really Ty?" Adam asked. She blushed even more.

"Well you're the real Ty but, how?" Jerome asked from behind me.

"We don;t know yet but Seto is gonna help us figure it out right now so wish us good luck that's it's not anything premanent." The girly Ty said. As they left I saw Adam whispered something into Ty's ear. They were gone for a while and we ended up popping in another movie.

About 10 minutes into the movie, the girly Ty came back into the living room and sat by Jerome and I and started watching the movie. I stared at her until she noticed that I was staring. He started to look uncomfortable and said something that brought me out of my trance.

"Hey guys look, I know it may seem weird and I'm just as freaked out as you guys are, probably even more but for now until this situation is solved can we all just act as normal friends?" She asked. I nodded my head in agreement and continued watching the movie until Adam came into the room. 

"Ty, if we're gonna make it, we have to get going and leave now." He said. Get going for what? What were they planing on doing? I just decided to seem like I wasn't paying attention to them and just peacefully watching the movie.

"Really? But I just sat down." She whined. My god she was even starting to get as annoying as Jasmine.

"No buts. Now come on." Adam said as he went to leave for the door and quickly noticing that Ty wasn't moving. As Adam came back he look slightly annoyed and grabbed Ty adn slung him over his shoulder. I raised my eyebrow as he waved to the group and I was one of the few to wave back. 

"They were gone for quite a while and when they came back, they had a mixture of upset and a happy look on their face. Seto went up to them and whispered some things and exchanged a few words. After a minute Seto turned around to face the group.

"Hey everyone, Ty and Adam have a special announcement." Seto said, "Take it away." He stepped aside to comfort and stand by Ty's other side. 

"Well, since there's no other way to say it but it seems that the main reason Ty turned into girl is because he's pregnant." Adam said. Ok I did not expect something like that like seriously, TY'S PREGNANT?! 

I turned to look at Jerome and he seemed just as shocked as I was. I turned back to the two standing alone and Ty had his head burried into Adam's chest and Seto had his hand on his back. They stayed like that for a few minutes and the room was completely silent. Everyone was shocked at what they had just said.

Ty was a girl and the cause of it was that he's pregnant. I snapped out of my daze and wanted to ask them a question which was how long along is he. When I turned my head towards where they last were, I saw that they weren't there anymore and I guessed they have gone upstairs.

I looked at the rest of the guys in the group and saw they had snapped out of the daze and were just looking around the room like me. I looked at Jerome and he had worried eyes because I think he knows and is wondering the same thing as me. Is this gonna happen to me as well? I guess we'll find out but hopefully not.

I put my hand on my stomach and made sure that I felt nothing. Maybe a bit more chubby but it was probably the amount of food I've been having lately. I never even felt morning sickness the past few months either after Minecraft so I was good there as well. Well, now that I think of it I did have some morning sickness a couple of times after we got back from Minecraft but not constantly like Ty did.

"Mitch?" I heard Seto ask.

"Yeah Seto?" I replied.

"You don't feel anything right?" He asked. I relooked around the room and saw that everyone's eyes were on me and Jerome. I looked at Jerome who had a worried yet, this is serious look on his face.

"No, I believe not." I replied as calm as I could in this situation. 

"Are you sure about that?" I heard Quentin ask from behind me.

I put my hand on my stomach again and replied, "Yes. I'm pretty sure about that."

"Alright then. But if you feel something's up, don't be scared to talk and/or ask." Seto replied. I nodded and turned back towards Jerome. Slightly embarresed about what just occured. I started to feel a little tired and cuddled into Jerome. 

"It's ok Benja. Go to sleep." He said. I did as told and felt myself daze off into a deep sleep.

Well another filler kinda chapter done. I hope you enjoyed and poop. 

I wanna get back into advertising my Minecraft Youtube channel and say please check it out and subscribe. Also tell your friends and try to convince them to check me out as well. I'm just trying my best to make decent videos and stuff. The channel name is bikergal12. 

Anyway, that's all I have to say. Until next time, this is bikergal12 and I will see you guys in the next chapter! BYE!! :)