The Final Day + Back Home

Hey guys so since I didn't get anymore suggestions for what they could do during their stay in Japan, I'm skipping to the end of the trip and the final day/ the day they all leave and get back home. Hopefully you guys enjoyed and let's just make it simple for what they did the days missed. Recording, sex, food, and more sex. Anyway, last day. See you later! 

[Jerome's PoV]

It was our last day here in the beautiful place that was Tokyo, Japan. Adam and I had woken up early so we could go out and get some food that we could all eat. I remember seeing a nice little shop/deli not to far from the hotel and suggested that we could go there to eat.

Once we got there, it didn't look the same as it did the other day. There was a man with an iron axe and breaking everything. The windows ended up broken, tables were turned over, chairs were split into millions of pieces and police were everywhere. People were running out and onto the street with faces covered in blood and the look of horror on their faces. Adam and I went in and up to the counter with shocked and confused looks on our faces.

"What exactly happened here?" I asked.

"Oh just some guy with an axe came into our store and basically broke everything. Do you guys want anything?" The lady asked. She talked like it was a normal day for her. The guy apparently ran into just a sanwich shop with an axe and trashed everything. My god, what has humanity come to. We got some breakfast sandwiches and ran home. We laughed about it the whole way back and when I got into my room, I saw Mitch was already up and he instantly hugged me.

"Oh biggums. I was so worried. Where were you?" He asked.

"No Mitch, it's funny. We just saw a man, take an axe to a sandwich shop. Not even joking it was actually quite funny." I told him. I started to laugh while he just looked confused. Someone knocked on my door and I let that person in. Of course it was Adam. He ran in with his phone ponted towards him. He was laughing his ass off.

"Ok. So the fluffy and I just got back from a sandwich shop and the place was trashed. Like tables were turned over and chairs were split in half it was awesome." Adam said.

"Yeah. The first thing Jerome tells me when he gets back to our room is Mitch, Adam and I just saw a man take an axe to a sandwich shop and Im just like what? I was so confused. We need to go back and see because I need to see this." Mitch said. We recorded something for a couple of minutes that Adam would add to his whole Tokyo, Japan vlog.

We all went back to the place to find it almost in the exact state it was in when we left. Everything was still broken and things were barely moved around. Police were still everywhere and it was crazy. Adam got out his phone and so did I. I recorded a closer version while Adam started with the camera pointed at him and a police car behind him.

Mitch and Ty were both amused and shocked and then we all started laughing just because the fact that a man took an axe to a freaking sandwich shop. Not even a bank or bar or something of that nature just a freaking sandwich shop. It was great and we had a great time. We only stayed for a few minutes though because we had to go back and get our stuff, check out of the hotel and catch our flight back home. 

We did all of that and once we got back, we all got into Adam's car and drove back to the Team Crafted house. Once we got inside I felt like going to bed right away in which I tried to do but got stopped by Jason.

"Hey dude. You gotta come to the living room for the welcome back party. You can not miss it. We spent the last like 2 hours setting everything up. Please come, we got a lot of our friends so, what do you say?" Jason said. I looked back at Mitch adn knew the answer right away. 

"Look Jason. It's nice how you and the rest of the guys went through all the trouble of setting this up and everything but we just got back and we're beat and just wanna rest. Maybe in a little while, kay?" I asured him.

"Fine. I guess everything could wait but Adam and Ty don't seam ttired at all." Jason stated.

"That's probably because they were able to fall asleep on the plane. What happened with me and Mitch was that we both wanted to fall asleep but there was this really annoying kid always kicking the back of our seats. We asked the dad to talk to his kid and it did stop for a while but then he started kicking again and he wouldn't stop for the rest of the flight. We need rest." I explained.

"Alright guys just come down when you feel ready and/or up to it." Jason replied with a smile. After that he walked away and Mitch and I took it to my old bedroom where we put our stuff dowm, laid down on the bed and feel asleep without another thought. 

I woke up to some loud music being played from downstairs. Mitch groaned next to me and told me to stop th music which was kinda ironic since it sounded like they were playing Please Don't Stop the Music by Rihanna. I told him that I would be right back and went downstairs.

The living room was all decorated with streamers and balloons. The light were turned down and replaced with party lights of green, red, blue, and yellow. It was insane and the music was really loud. I found Jason and told him he didn't have to stop the party or the music but I asked him to at least turn it down. He said he would and he music was instantly turned down. I made sure to get out of there before anyone else could see me. I went back upstairs to see Mitch already passed out again.

After taking a nap I woke up to see that Mitch wasn't there and went downstairs to see him tlaking with Rob, Preston, and Vikk. I joined them and we talked for a little while until a slow song came on. Since I was standing next to Preston he nudged me in my arm and nodded his head towards Mith who wasnt paying attention. I smiled and nodded my head towards Rob and smiled. He shrugged and went over to Rob, blushing fiercely. AS he talked I smiled and turned towards Mitch and made him face me.

I bent down and did a bow while asking, "May I have this dance?"

"Of course biggums." He replied. We walked hand in hand till we made it to the destinated dance area. I wrapped my arms around his waist while he wrapped his arms up and around my neck. We danced, staring into each other's eyes, until the end of the song. We made sure to end it all with a passionate kiss. We didn't care who was watching. Basically everyone of our friends knows about us so we don't and didn't care. I heard someone start chanting and Mitch and I vroke away from the kiss to see what was going on. Then everyone started chanting and what exactly were they chanting? Well, it's quite obvious if you think about it.

"Merome, Merome, Merome, Merome!" Everyone at the party was chanting and they surrounded us in a circle chant. I looked at Mitch and he shrugged.

"Might as well give them what they want." He said with a smirk. I just smiled back And moved my hands down lower and tipped him over and seductively kissed him. Everyone in the room cheered as this happened. I peeked my eyes open a little to see some others kissing as well like Adam and Ty, Jordan and Taylor, and even Rob and Preston. I guess they just got together or they have been together for a while and I didn't know about it. 

We parted when we felt things were getting a bit too heated. We stayed around and partied till the break of dawn. Actually everyone was already passed out before then but it was figuratively said. Either way the party was awesome and Mitch did stop me from drinking too much but I did drink a little just to become woozy and tipsy. I don't remember much but I do remember it being in a way awesome. I'm glad we're back home.

So that's it guys I hope you enjoyed this crappy chapter. I am actually really tired and posting this at 1:40 am and I'm just exhausted. I wanted to get this chapter out to you guys before I have to start working full time on this book report thing I have to do. The part about the guy with an axe and running into a shop was actually true but of course I changed some things. It is mentioned at the nd of the video around 11 minutes in. Anyway, this is a really tired bikergal saying until nect time, this is biekrgal12 and I will see you guys later! BYE!! :) I'm going to sleep, night.