First Day

Hello guys so I am back with yet another chapter of this story and I am asking for your guys' help. I only know so much of what you could do in Tokyo, Japan and I will need some suggestions from you guys. Please let me know down in the comments below and I will talk to you guys later.

[Mitch's PoV] 

It was amazing. I couldn't believe I was actually in Tokyo, Japan, and it's all thanks to Jerome and Adam. They are the best boyfriends any person could have. I like saying that word now, boyfriend, I also like how I could apply it to Jerome and me. Today was a brand new day in Japan. I think that the best part is that because we are now on the other side of the world, we could easily record some things with our foriegn friends like Lachlan, and Gizzy. This is going to be an awesome week.

Right now though, we were walking around town, just looking at sights and seeing where are some places we could stop for the next week. We saw a few things but Adam and Jerome said they already had some special places where we could stop and they actually had us bring some nice clothes. This was amazing. It was all amazing until someone purposely bumped into me and knocked me down and walked away, wth a smirk on their face. 

"Bakka." I said under my breath. 

"Mitch, biggums!" Jerome nearly screamed, running back to help me up, "Are you ok?" He asked. He is always so sweet.

"Yeah, I'm fine but my ass hurts a little now." I replied. 

"Well now I'm gonna kill that person. You know I'm the only one who's allowed to make your ass hurt." He said and that made me chuckle. We started walking quickly to catch up with Adam and Ty and soon caught up.

"Hey, where have you guys been? Did you get lost or did something happen that shouldn't be talked about here?" Adam asked.

"Oh, everything is fine. Some jerk just pushed Mitch down onto his ass and walked away without saying a word." Jerome answered.

I turned away from Jerome and looked down and said "Bakka." again, under my breath.

"What was that Mitch?" Jerome asked.

"Oh nothing. I didn't say anything." I replied, my heart beating fast for some reason.

"I heard you say something on the lines of bacca. Why?" He asked.

"It's spelled b-a-k-k-a and it's how you call someone a jerk in Japanese." I replied.

"Oh cool." He replied, then he asked "How do you know that?"

"Uh, well, it's kinda hard to explain really but uh, um." I stuttered. I didn't want Jerome to know what I used to do in my free tme before he and I got together. Ty knows and I was peering over at him for help but he ended up just shrugging.

"You know what. You don't have to explain it now but I expect a full explaination when we get back to our hotel room." He finally said. That made me feel a little relieved but I still knew that I would have to explain things later and that still didn't make me feel 100% alright.

About half way through the day, we ate and shortly afterwards, we spotted a carnival not too far, walking distance from where we ate. We all paid our 1600 Yen (About 16 US dollars) for a wristband to go on every ride possible and went in.

After some rollars coasters and other different rides that you don't normally see in the US, we decided to snack and afterrwards, play some carnival games. We all versed each other and Jerome ended up winning and getting me a giant Pikachu (I don't know) in which I instantly fell in love with.

For the last thing, we all ended up getting in line for the Ferris Wheel, of course in two seperate cars.  The best thing about the world is that they all have one ride that's the same no matter where you go, that, is the amazing Ferris Wheel. The Ferris Wheel was good and all and it was kinda cool that when we got at the very top which was a high way up, Jerome and I ended having a small make out session unti, we herad someone whistle and I turned around to see that it was Adam and Ty. 

After going around a few times, Jerome and I got off first, shortly followed by Ty and Adam. INstead of walking home, we were able to catch a cab and go back to our hotel room. 

I was just about ready to go to bed and send a good-night tweet out on Twitter until Jerome asked me to join him in the hot tub. I gladly accepted and went back to my computer to turn it off and plug things back in and make sure everything was charging.

Once I turned back to see what Jerome was doing, I saw that he was already in his boxers, bending over the side of the tub to probably check the water temperature. I smirked as a dirty thought entered my mind and got up from my seat and quickly took off my shirt and pants and lazyily threw them by my suitcase. I went up to Jerome and hugged him from behind. 

"Do you like what you see?" Jerome asked, somewhat looking behind him and at me. I only replied with a smirk. He finished a few things up and stripped down to from his boxers to nothing and climbed into the hot tub. I followd his lead and got in right next to him, sitting right in front of a jet and letting the jet massage my tired body.

I sighed as Jerome quickly got out and turned off the hotel lights only to turn on the romantic purple light that was above the hot tub. I also saw him grab his camera and the TV remote. He turned on some nice pop music and got right back in within a matter of minutes. He turned on his camera and pointed it at himself.

"Hey guys this is Jerome here and this is another vacation vlog. I will hopefully be doing these all throughout our vacation and you may wonder, Jerome, why are you shirtless, unless your that kind of person who didn't really notice, but I am in a hot tub in my hotel room. But, I'm not alone." He started. I knew that he was going to point the camra at me soon so instead of him showing my face, I wheld my breathe and went under water so he pointed the camera at nothing.

After a good moment, I went to his other side and jumped up and out from under the water, slightly scaring Jerome and making him jump none the least and making me start laughing till my face was probably really red like a firetruck. Jerome said a few things along the lines of where we were, why we were in a hot tub, and telling the viewers that we weren't together but just two dudes hanging out in a hot tub late at night and nothing was going on between me and him. Afterwards he ended the small video and tossed his camera safely onto the bed.

"So Mitch. Now that we're alone, you know what I'm gonna ask." Jerome said.

I was so ready for anything I could even feel my member start to grow hard. "I have an idea of what your gonna do." I said as seductively as I could.

"Well, we could do whatever you perverted little mind is thnking about doing but first, exactly how do you know that bakka is the way of calling someone a jerk in Japanese?" Jerome asked.

Oh sh*t. I forgot all about that. What am I gonna say? I was starting to freak out. I didn't want Jerome to know what I did before everything with Minecraft and before Jerome. "Well uh, i-it's kinda of a long story that I don't think we eally have time for and everything and uh-" 

Jerome cut me off by grabbing my chin and making me face him, "I have all night." He said. 

"Well uh, long story short, before you and I got together, everythng now and then I would watch episodes of the anime called Junjo Romantica. But it was a yaoi anime and sometimes a guy could bakka because I watched in Japanese with subtitles and whenever he did say bakka, it said jerk in the sentence so I looked it up and sure enough, that was right. So I memorized it by heart." I explained.

"That's nothing bigums. It's ok if you watched yaoi anime of something like that. I'm not mad or anything. I think it's really cute though." Jerome said, kissing my forehead and bringing me close to him, making my member start to throb even more than before. I could tell his was too when being this close together. Our members actually ended up touching under the water. It felt nice. That night though, Jerome ended up taking both of us to some kind of different world it felt like. I was super happy about the decisions I have made in my life so far. 

That is it. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I really hope that I get to 1000 reads on this story before I fall asleep. I was over 900 when I last checked so i don't know now but I really hope for that. If that does happen, that would be amazing. Thank you all so much for the love and support and yeah, I'll see you guys later. Biker out. BYE!! :)