DeathMatch/DM

Hello guys so I am back with another chapter! Yay! Even though it's been probably forever. But, I would just like to sya thank you for 300+ reads! Now because of that, I bid you another chapter!

[Mitch's PoV]

Ty and I were running, through the map in which my hunger games video was made. This brought back many memories. We were able to find some chests with loots like armor, some enchanted, and enchanted weapons. I got myself an enchanted Iron axe to somewhat remind of Jerome and Ty got an enchanted butter sword with every single enchant in the game. (Basically he has the Lucky Sword) We also had full armor and I had two diamonds on me, and I was looking for one more to get something special I have been dreaming of to see this whole time.

We had been wandering around, killing off our closet friends for at least 10 minutes. If this is like normal survival games or PvP things that I do, we should be teleported to the center for DM any minute. Just as I thought that, we were automatically teleported to tuhe very familiar center as a voice boomed overhead.

"Welcome to the DeathMatch. Good luck to you all. You have exactly two minutes to converse between yourselfs and prepare until it's the time to fight to the death and remeber, there can only be one winner." Dawn said. I ran towards center to meet up with everyone who was still left. The people who was still left were of course me and Ty, Ant, Bodil40, and SlyFoxHound.

"So, besides us, who were the other 19 that were in the games?" I asked.

"Well, I know that there were 24 different people and if I remember right, there was us 5 plus (Everyone I listed in the previous chapter) Gizzy, GoldSolace, MunchingBrotato, KKComics, and TBNRFrags/Preston." Taylor said.

"How did you know that?" I asked.

"I got some kind of person locater off of spawn and was able to everyone before some got killed. By using it I could also keep track of who died and who was still alive." He explained. That seemed cool. I looked through all the chests in the center and I found what I was looking for, one more diamond. I quickly went to the crafting table and enchantment table in the center and made a diamond axe and enchanted it with a sharpness two enchant.

"TY!" I screamed, grabbing the enchanted Betty, hiding her and running back to him.

"What?" He yelled back.

"Come here and look at what I have." I said as I ran towards him while he took a couple steps towards me before I got to him. I pulled Betty out from my back and showed it to him. His mouth went wide open as he realized what it was.

"What enchant?" Was the first thing he asked.

"Sharpness two. Took all my levels, but was totally worth it." I replied.

"Nice. We are totally gonna win with that plus this super OP sword." He said. His determination and smile made me smile and my heart warm with happiness. As long as he's happy, I'm happy.

"Now that everyone is all good and the chests have all been looted and everything, get back to your pods and we will start the deathmatch in no more than 30 seconds." Jasmine's voice boomed and literaly shook the ground. I went back to my pod and readied my enchanted iron axe only, I wanted to save betty for later.

[Jerome's PoV--Didn't expect this now did ya?]

I watched as all my friends were killed one by one on a big screen and were teleported to the other side of the large room Adam and I were in. When I saw the someone get here, it which was a guy named Kevin,(GoldenBlackHawk) who I've known from the cretures who I guess got killed right off spawn. Adam and I rushed towards him and tried to confort him but unfortunately when we were both about half way to him, we hit an invisible wall that shocked us both a little bit that made us scream out in pain.