Minecon Day 3

Hello everybody. It is two days before I graduate and this will proabbly go up the day afterwards. Let's see where this goes and how well I do everything.

[Ty's Pov]

It was our second day of Minecon and after yesterday, I was so pumped for the next few days I actually got up at a decent time today. After taking a shower and putting on some fresh clothes, I walked back into the shared room between Adam and I. Jerome and Mitch have their own room, and Jason, Ian, and Quentin have their own room for ther little three some.

After I showered, got dressed and walked back into the main room, I saw that Adam was still fast asleep. He looked so peaceful while he slept. almost like my cat. I went over and sat on the edge of his bed and just looked. Just looked and stared at him for a while. I didn't even realize I was staring until he slightly moved in his sleep. I got up from the bed but not before giving him a soft kiss on his head as in a pre-apoplogy for what I was about to do. I also decided to grab a pillow from my bed and slam it down right over his head. He instantly spranged up from his sleep.

"TY! What the hell man!" He yelled. I just stood there, laughing my ass off at Adam's sudden behavior outburst. Adam groaned and let his messy hair fall over his face of what it could cover. I stopped laughing after a few moments.

"You really want to start the day like this?" Adam asked. I shrugged, even with knowing that he probably didn't see me. We stayed silent for a few minutes which was good, then it became kinda akward. Niether of us moved an inch from our spots and I was starting to feel uncomfortable. I was about to speak until something completely unexpected happened. As I was going to speak, Adam got up from his bed and grabbed my arm and forcefully pulled me and pushed me down onto his bed. He crawled ontop of me and suddenly kissed me. It felt like it was full of passion and love, the kind of kiss I've been wanting to get from him.

It was better than kissing Mitch, it was better than the first time because he didn't have that just threw up taste in his mouth. This time, he had a sweet taste that I couldn't even begin to descibe.

I deepened the kiss by kissing back after a moment of shock and wrapping my arms around his neck which brought us closer together than ever before, especially down near our groins. We kept together until we were both out of breathe, then we pulled apart only to have Adam quickly go back down and start working his way down on my neck. I felt myself wanting to moan but I didn't because I didn't want to show that I was really that neady for him. He found my sweet spot but I still resisted to let even the slightest moan escape from my lips. He started to suck on that spot some more and when I knew that he had made his mark, I ended up pushing him off my neck and bringing him back up to my lips where I let out a long moan against his lips from holding it in and causing him to moan as well, but this one was slightly audible.

"What was that Adam?" I asked through our kiss. Adam pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"It was n-nothing to concern yourself with." He said, looking down.

"B-but."

"No buts. Heh." He laughed, "Come on. We should be getting ready. Go, jump into the shower."

"I'm already ready. I took a shower and everything. Remember, I was the one who woke you up in the first place." I told him.

"Alright, alright. Well, since your already ready, I'm gonna go take a shower, alright?" He asked, probably knowing my answer already.

"Yes, yes. Go. Remember, we have to be at the tabel by 2pm for signing autgraphs with the other guys of  Team Crafted." I reminded him, knowing he probably forgot.

"Alright, ok. Fine mom. I'll be ready shortly. Jesus crist." He mumbled the last part. I chuckled and rolled my eyes as he went to the bathroom and locked the door.