Fourth Day- Old Friends

Hello guys so I am back with another chapter. If I don't get any suggestions on what they could do the next few chapters, I'm just gonna end the vacation and make them get back to their normal boring lives so please, help me with this! Until the end, I'll see you guys later! 

[Ty's PoV]

Today was the fourth day in Tokyo, Japan and everything was awesome so far. Yesterday was a bit more of a lzy day because all both of us did was sit and record/edit videos. Today though, I woke up with a bit of a sick and nauseous. I went over to the bathroom and held my stomach whle I vomited. I didn't understand why though because I didn't drink last night or anything. Maybe it was some bad food or something like that.

While in the process of emptying my stomach, I felt a warm hand on my back and Adam rubbing and patting my back. I guess ths is how he felt when he threw up and we first kissed 2 months ago. I can't believe it's been that long already when it feels like it was just last week. After throwing up Adam picked me up bridal style and set me down softly onto the bed. I felt a warm, soft hand against my forehead and then a pair of lips.

"Are you ok?" Adam asked softly, "You feel a bit warm."

"Yeah, I'm fine. It must've been some bad food or something. We didn't get drunk last night right?" I asked just to make sure. 

Adam chuckled and pulled me into a soft and warm hug, "No we didn't. If we did, we would've been together with throwng up. It probably was some food or something like you said." 

That made me feel all warm and happy inside. Knwoing he was here with me and everything. We stayed together in a hug for a little bit until someone knocked on the door. Adam groaned as he got up to answer the door and I sort of whimpered from the loss of touch and warmth. I saw Mitch and Jerome walk in while Jerome holding his laptop and seeming like he was Skyping with someone. He and Mitch sat down on the end of the bed and turned the laptop towards me.

I didn't want to show anyone my face today because I was feeling crappy and like sh*t. I hid under the blankets on the bed and Adam came over and removed the blankets from me just to crawl in next to me and cover us both. I smiled at the return of his warmth. I cuddled into him and sighed, having a bad taste in my mouth from earlier. 

"Make them go away." I mumbled into Adam's chest.

"What Ty?" He asked. 

I brought my head out from his chest and looked up at him and more clearly said "Please make them go away."

"Alright, I'll see what I could do." He replied. He got out and oncovered himself from te covers. "Hey guys, Ty isn't feeling too well right now. He ate some bad food or something and it just got out of his system if you know what I mean."

"Oh, sorry dood. We didn't know. The guys from Team Crafted and a few others called and they were asking to see you guys right?" Mitch said.

I heard soem muffled yeahs and stuff but I didn't care. I really felt like butt and I didn't want to deal with them right now. 

"Can Ty at least come out and say hey to everyone or something?" I heard Jerome ask.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and Adam grabbed my head and made me face him. "Do you wanna just say hi or something to them so they don't get worried about you?" Adam asked.

"Do I really have a choice?" I responded. Adam laughed and I groaned, sitting up and uncovering myself to see everyone who quote, unquote "loves" me. I had a death glare look on my face. 

"Now is that the way to greet all your friends?" Mitch asked.

"If your feeling as sh*tty as I am feeling, yes." I replied. Everyone laughed and I felt another wave of sickness come over me and I rushed to the bathroom once again, Adam following close behind. I didn't throw up though. After hoving over the toilet for a good couple of minutes, nothing happened and I eaned against the bathrrom wall closest to the toilet. I realized I didn't hear anything or anyone and guessed that once they saw how terrible I actually was, they decided to book it. I went back to the bed and rested for a little while.