Final Games

Hello guys and yes, I am back from the convention and have so many great memeories from it. One great one is that I got to meet the amazing Dr. Demento and get a picture with him plus I got a compliment from my favorite artist there on my song that I wrote and performed by myself and those are only the best ones. Anyway, I won't go blabbing on about how great and awesome the convention was because we have another chapter of this story to get to! See ya guys later! :D

[Ty's PoV]

It has been a one week; ONE FULL WEEK! We have been stuck in this world for a week without Adam or Jerome and we have been searching up and down and all around for them. As of a few days ago, we have a sceduale where we get up at break of day, eat as fast as possible, grab our gear and start hunting and searching for Adam and Jerome because it would only make sense if they were here with us, not physically but at least in the same world. 

Today though, I woke up to something I never thought I would wake up to. I woke up to a loud blaring coming from outside. I shook Mitch awake and we both tried to grab our gear but unfortunately to my surprise, it wasn't there, nothing was. Not our swords, not our armor, not even our picks. After getting dressed, we both ran outside where the baring instanely got louder until I felt myself get a little dizzy and sat down on the ground where Mitch sat next to me moments later. Next thing I knew was that I wasn't by our house or in any place that seemed familiar but yet, it did seem very familiar but I couldn't tell because I was still dizzy and my vision was still slightly blurry.

Once my vision cleared up, I was able to see that I was in a small 1x1 square room surrounded by glass. Through the glass I was able to see most of my friends here. It looked like we were in a game of the hunger games. From where I was, I could see Mitch, a few different people from a YouTube group known as the creatures, I knew there were about 10 of them (Steven[SCMowns] and Kevin[GoldenBlackHawk] included) but i could only see about 6 of them. I could also see the two of Sparkant, Ryan (xrpmx13), Bodil, Bashur, Quentin, Jason, Ian, Seto, and two people who looked to be Ashley(AshleyMarieeGaming) and Tiffany(IHasCupQuake). I'm pretty sure there were a few more people because I know most hunger games have 24 people and I could only see about 18 other people not including myself.

"Welcome to the hunger games!" I heard an all too familiar voice shout throughtout the area overhead.

"What do you want with us Dawn?!" I yelled back, not sure of where she is. "Why did you put us here?! What right do you think you have to force us to live like this?!"

"Oh deadlox, you think I did all this by myself? Well, your wrong. I couldn't have done any of this without my partner in crime." She said. I was about to ask what and who until I heard another familiar female boom overhead.

"Hello everyone." Jasmine said.

"Jasmine." I heard Mitch growl in his locked area next to me.

"Yes Mitch. It is me and you and your little friends will all pay for what you put us through by fighting to the death in this hunger games." She said.

"What do you mean us and our friends will have to pay? Haven't you guys torchered us enough by putting us in this world to possibly die without our boyfriends to help us through this past week?!" Mitch screamed, throwing out his voice by the end. I wish I could go over and comfort him and his voice.

"I mean exactly that. You stole Jerome from me and Ty stole Adam from Dawn. We have gotten them back for us throughout this week but you guys still have to pay for what you did to us in the first place." Jasmine explained.

"Look, we're sorry for whatever we did. But you should know Adam and Jerome long enough to know that they are our best friends. I love them, Mitch loves them, everyone here loves them. We all love to hang out with them in public and record videos with them. But more, I love Adam for him and so does Mitch for Jerome. But you guys only love them for their money. You girls are both butter diggers and let me say this, there are many other people out there in the world who have a lot more butter than Adam and Jerome combined. Why don't you girls just give up already and we can all go home to our real world houses." I said.

Everyone waiting cheered and Jasmine and Dawn both went silent. After the cheering was over, I heard them both say, "No. Let the games begin in 30 seconds!"

"Shit." I mumbled.

"Hey Ty?" I heard Mitch ask from next to me. "That was really awesome what you did. I've never seen or expected something like that to come from you."

"20 seconds!" A robot voice said from overehead.

"Let's team up, alright. I'm pretty sure everyone else is teaming with their best friends or boyfriends or whatever. So, we should too. What do you say?" Mitch asked.

"10 seconds, 9, 8,"

"Alright," I replied with a smile, "We're a team."

"7, 6, 5, 4"

"And Ty? May the odds be forever in our favor."

"3, 2, 1, GO!" And we were released. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as I got a wooden sword off spawn and killed one or two people until I heard someone call from behind me past the lightning strikes indicating that someone has died. I followed the voice into the woods until I found Mitch. This was going well already and I hope we could survive until DM.

And DM means Death Match by the way if you guys didn't already know or don't watch Mitch and Jerome's hunger games. Anyway guys, that's all for now. Another thing about me though, I'm still taking in questions for the Q+A and please, don't hesitate to submit your questions to me on my Youtube, twitter, deviantart, or here on Wattpad through the comments, a message on my message board or inbow your questions to me, I don't care how you do it as long as I get your questions in the first place.

Speaking of youtube, don't forget to check out my youtube channel-- youtube.com/bikergal12-- and that is where I will be posting the answer part of the Q+A. Hopefully soon.

Anyway guys, that is all for now, this is bikergal12 and I will see you guys in the next chapter! BYE!! :)