Minecon Day 2

Hello everybody so I am back with another chapter and listening to motivational music while trying to get the fact that a piece of my work got plagiarized but don't worry your little heads about that. Lets just dive into this next chapter.

[Mitch's PoV]

It was the first day of Minecon and the day of opening ceremonies to welcome everyone to the third ever now annual Minecon. If I remember right, some other Youtubers like Jordan (CaptainSparlkez) and Tiffany (IHasCupquake) helped record some things with MinecraftChick for opening ceremonies and I was actually really excited just to see that alone, much rather, meet all my amazing fans and be on a couple different panels and see different panels. There was so much to do this weekend.

I planned on spending most of my time with Jerome and getting closer to him to try to make him dump Jasmine and go for me instead. That's when I'm gonna turn the tables and play hard to get with him.

I had just woken up and saw that Jerome was still sleeping peacefully in his bed. He looked so cute and amazing. I threw my blankets off of me while letting a rush of cold air hit my bare chest and shivering slightly. I went over to Jerome and kissed his forehead lightly before walking over to the bathroom and stripping down to nothing and jumping in the shower. After a nice warm shower and drying myself off with the soft, white towels they give us to use, I noticed that I never brought in a change of clothes.

"Shit." I swore to myself quietly. I decided that I would make a quick run to my suitcase, grab some clothes, and rush back to the bathroom. I opened the door and peaked out my head to see that Jerome was still asleep. I ran out of the bathroom and to my suitcase which was right by the TV on my side of the room. Just as I grabbed my clothes I felt a strong, bare, pair of arms wrap around my uncovered torso. I turned around to see that it was Jerome with a slight smirk on his face.

"Morning biggums." He said quietly into my ear and gave me shivers.

"H-Hey biggums. W-What are you doing?" I asked. Swallowing my nervousness and words.

"Nothing much. It's kinda a good and bad thing to wake up and see your best friend mostly naked and trying to grab some clothes to cover himself." Jerome said seductively making me shiver more.

"P-Please Jer-ome. I wanna get back and change." I told him.

"Why don't you just change right here, right now?" He asked.

"Because I don't feel comfortable at the moment." I explained.

"Fine I'll let you go. Not before I do this." He said. I was about to reply until he turned my head around so I was facing him and he kissed me square on the lips. I couldn't help but kiss back and turn fully around and pull him down on top of me. I ended up banging my head and disconnecting our lips in the process.

"Well shit." I mumbled, rubbing the back of my head. Jerome chuckled as he got off of me and extended out a hand. I looked up at him to see that his face was as red as a tomato and I was pretty sure mine was the same level, if not, more red. I gladly took his hand, having to catch my towel in the process which made me blush even more. I turned back around, and grabbed my clothes.

"Dat ass do." I heard Jerome say and chuckle.

I rushed into the bathroom and locked the door. I put my ear against the door to listen and see if Jerome was talking to himself. I heard some barely audible mumbles in which I couldn't understand. I just shrugged it all off and changed into the clothes that make me, TheBajanCanadian which was a white shirt with my red and black checkered hoodie, blue jeans, and I will wear my red and white Converse to complete it. I stepped out of the bathroom to see Jerome stripped down to his underpants and holding some clothes.