The Plan

Hey guys I'm back and I've grown a love for writing at school, my teacher doesn't mind or ask so I guess it's ok and yeah. bndfkhasbfhbasjkfnakjebfuoawLET'SGETGOING! (NO point in that btw XD)

[Mitch's PoV]

After Ty and mine's small make out session, we headed back downstairs to re-join the group and continue with the party. We held hands until we got to the end of the stairs, then Ty let our hands drop and I immediately missed his hand's warmth it gave my hand. We were fine except for the small part where if you looked closely enough, you could tell that we both ended up crying. Luckily when Adam came to get us, he didn't ask anything.

Once we get back down, Ty gets surrounded by all the guys and get s hugs from everyone asking him "What happened?" and "Why did he run off?"

"He doesn't want to talk about it right now. Let's just keep enjoying the party." I say and every turns to me and agrees. That's when I saw Jerome grab the beer and I felt then swallowed a large lump that formed in my throat at that moment. It wasn't long until most of the guys were drunk off their minds except for Jerome and I and we were all playing Truth or Dare. It was my turn and Quentin asked me "Hey, Mitch." He said and swallowed, "Truth or Dare?" He asked slurred.

"I guess I'll do a dare this time." I said.

"I dare you to, do 7 minutes in heaven with," He paused, looking around the room. "Do 7 minutes in heaven with Jerome. #Merome." He said. Jerome and I shared a glance and everybody ooood when he said that.

"Alright Jerome. Let's go do this. #Merome" I said, joking around. I felt my face grow red as I saw Jerome grab his phone and set a timer for 7 minutes. We walked into the closest closet and shut the door. "Remember, don't get too crazy in there." Quentin said from outside the closet.

"Don't worry about a thing Quentin. Mitch and I are both still very sober and I'm engaged." Jerome said. "7 minutes starting, NOW!"

With that, he pressed the timer on his phone and the countdown started. Jerome and I sat at opposite ends of the closet which didn't leave much space between us. 'It was now or never.' I thought to myself.

"Sooooo." Jerome said, dragging the word out. "What went on with Ty earlier?" He asked.

I froze. I really had no way to properly answer this without exposing the both of us and our love for # Skylox and #Merome. "Uh, it was, uh." I stuttered. God damnit. I was making a fool of myself by not knowing what to say or to do. "Uh, h-how many minutes do we have left?" I asked him.

"There is approximately 5 minutes and 43 seconds, 42, 41, 40." Jerome joked.

"Ok I get it." I replied with a slight chuckle. I figured since this was our time I could tell him, or show him how I really feel. "Jerome, can I tell you something?" I asked him softly.

"Yeah biggums. You know you can tell me anything since we've been best friends since 4th grade." He replied. I sighed not knowing how to go with this.

"J-Just please, don't hate me after I tell you this." I told him.

"How could I ever hate you Mitch? You are my biggums and my best friend. Nothing could ever break our friendship apart." He said.

"Yeah. Nothing except a girl like Jasmine." I mumbled under my breathe.

"What was that biggums? You think Jasmine has been driving us and our friendship apart?" He asked. I didn't get time to answer. "Mitch why you say this? I love Jasmine. I'm engaged to her. Why can't you be happy for me" He asked, standing up. I was on the cliff of tears with having them flow.

It only took another 30 seconds before I did end up crying and letting the tears flow down my face and curling up in my corner and crying. I could tell that Jerome's attitude towards me quickly softened because he bent down and sat right next to me and put his arm around me to comfort me. I saw him check his phone through my hair and tears and saw there was only about 2 minutes left.

I sighed as I looked at Jerome. In the darkness I could see his beautiful hazel eyes that I originally fell in love with and I knew I had to show my true feelings and love. I leaned in closer to him and his lips until we were just centimeters apart from each other. I closed the gap and kissed him, tasting his sweet lips that also tasted a tiny bit like alcohol but not as much as some of the others. Jerome was puzzled for the whole time and just as I was about to pull back, I felt him kiss back. It shocked and startled me. At first I thought it was the beer talking but then I quickly remembered that he didn't have much beer tonight, at least yet. I've been to parties like this with Jerome and during the start he didn't have much but near the end, he would end up so drunk that he would barely be able to function, let alone walk.

We kissed until the timer on Jerome's phone went off and startled both of us. Jerome grabbed his phone and we headed out of the closet, smiling, hand in hand like Ty and I were earlier. "Also one thing before we get back." I said with a smile.

"What's that biggums?" He asked.

"I love you and I meant every word I said and everything I did." I said with a smile, "And another thing, Ty and I are sort of a thing and Ty likes Adam." I told him.

"What? Really? Are you being serious? Mitch tell me your not not being serious. Please don't joke about #Skylox and #Merome." He said.

"Nope everything is real. Me and Ty only got together to try to make you guys jealous and see if we can get you guys to be ours." I truthfully told him.

"Wow, I feel played." Jerome said at first, "Wait. You and Ty are sort of an item now?" He asked.

"Yeah you can say so. At least until Adam sees the true Ty and they get together, which should be sometime in the near future." I say.

"Wow, so until #Skylox, it's #Bajanlox I'm guessing." He said.

"Yeah, I guess so." I replied with a slight blush forming on my face. We were about to kiss again until someone interrupted us.

"What's taking you guys so long. We've been waiting for you guys for like 10 minutes now." Ty asked, coming around the corner and slurring his words. I could easily tell he was wasted. Before I knew it, Ty came up to me and kissed me square on the lips in front of Jerome. Jerome looked surprised and I saw his eyes widen then he started to chuckle and left but before fully leaving he whispered in my ear, "I'll be waiting for you and I won't tell anyone what happened."

I shivered when he said that so seductively. I parted from Ty and helped him get back to the main room. I'm super happy and excited that I actually got Jerome right now but I still need to help Ty with Adam. Who knows, Minecon is coming up so maybe then. That's only two weeks away so maybe, just maybe, we could make #Skylox happen then. But that's for the future to know and all of us to find out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp, that's it for now. I'm only putting this because I'm actually uploading this chapter on my Chromebook at school. I was able to finish a whole chapter at school without getting yelled at! I'm so happy for me. Now time to laugh my ass off with Team Crafted videos. Don't forget, I'm bikergal12 and I'll see ya guys later in the next chapter! BYE!! :)