Part 18

**Sorry for making you guys wait so long, I've been really busy and haven't had a chance to update. Sorry to let you know but it maybe quite another long wait until next update. Sorry again guys**

Diaval guides Aurora back to the camp, reaching it just as it begins to get light. A few loud 'Awk' s from Diaval had everyone awake. Guards jumped from their slumbers and grabbed their weapons while Maleficent's bright green eyes scanned her surroundings.

"Aurora?!" She screams, running towards her. "You're here, you're aliv- Wherever have you been?! We've been so worried!"

"I think we should all calm down." Aurora says pushing Maleficent down into a chair. Maleficent was stunned at how royal, serious and mature Aurora sounded. Maleficent obeyed her orders and calmed herself down.     Diaval, who was perched on Auroras shoulder, ruffled his feathers quietly before settling in the crook of her neck. She had everybody's undivided attention. Guards sat quietly, their jaws hanging slightly ajar. Philip came running out of his tent after hearing the commotion.

"Aurora. . . " He whispered as his eyes fell on her. Before he knew it, his feet were taking him towards her. He hit her at full force, engulfing her in an enormous hug placing light kisses to her hair. The hug sent Diaval tumbling to the ground and into a heap of black feathers. He got up and some what dusted himself off, 'Awk'ing in protest.

Once everyone was settled Aurora began to tell the story of what had happened.

"I went out to pick berries for the group when I heard footsteps. I thought it was you at first," She tilts her head towards Maleficent. "So I just kept picking berries. That's when I felt a hand over my mouth and Edgar's voice in my ear. He mumbled something and then gagged me, I only just managed to scream. Then he forced me to walk and held a knife to my back. We were walking for hours until we reached a cave high in one of those mountains." Her finger pointed to the silhouettes in the distance.

"He threw me into a cage in one of the caves and that's when I saw (f/n)."

"She's alive?!" Philip questions, guilt slowly creeping in.

"Just."

"Awk?! Awk?" The one thing Aurora hadn't mentioned was the baby.

"Does she know why they are keeping her there?" Maleficent pipes up.

Auroras throat becomes dry. "They. . . They have my father." Maleficent's jaw clenches. "They want her to bring him back. They must of heard about what happened to Diaval. . . She said she wouldn't do it, couldn't do it. She used what was left of her magic to send me here. She's doesn't have long left and the baby is due soon."

"She is still with child?!" Maleficent smiles.

"Yes."

"We must travel at once!" Maleficent's voice echoed. "We leave now!" Guards jump up and pack their belonging. The clanking of weapon against armor fills the air.

They travel all day, muttering to each other. Philip stays close to Auroras side at all times while Diaval perches on Maleficent's shoulder. Maleficent's nails gently caress his neck feathers as she whispers to him.

"Don't worry Diaval, we are going to find her."

Your voice was a whisper as Edgar's men push you against the wall. "I don't know where she is."You voice sounded pathetic and scared.

"Again!" Edgar shouted. On his command on of his men pounds their fist into your jaw. Still held up by your neck, your legs go limp. The man's hold on your neck tightens, bringing you back to your senses.

"Where did she go?! Where did you send her?!"

You close your eyes and flatten your lips into a straight line; preparing you for the next impact. Soon you feel another punch hit you in the gut. The man lets go of your neck and you double over clutching your rounded belly. Tears sting your eyes and bile stings your throat. The next thing you know, you are throwing up bile all over