Part 13

** A/n- I could actually cry (happy tears). Thank you all for reading this far, I never thought people would like it but I guess I was wrong. I have what I think is an interesting plot line coming up in the next few chapters and I hope you guys like it. (sorry I take so long to update) Enjoy**

You see the slightest hint of tears in Diaval's eyes from across the room. He slowly pushes himself out of the chair and gravitates towards you. You feel the bed dip as he sits down beside you.

"Tell me m'lady, did I just imagine that?"

"I'm not quite sure."

A giant smile covers his lips as his eyes twinkle in the light like a thousand stars. "We have to tell the others!"

"Right now?"

"Well yes! Of course!" His smile shrinks a little "Unless you're too tired, I can wait."

You look down at your stomach then back up at Diaval.

"Are you sure?" You ask, nausea still plaguing you.

He runs his fingers through your hair. "If you feel sick we can wait until next week. Are you still feeling sick?"

"At the moment yes, but it will be gone by tomorrow."

"Okay my love. I suggest you get your sleep, we have to take care of the little one."

*Le time skip(next day)*

You fly towards the castle, your wings gracefully gliding across the wind. Soon you reach the castle and find Diaval already waiting on the stone balcony. You both hop inside the ball room and change into your human forms. There you find Maleficent comforting Aurora while Philip talks to the guards. Your eyes glance around the room. You then notice all the fire damage coating the walls.

"What happened?!" Diaval shouts running over to Aurora and pulling her into a hug.

"Vandals." Philip announces. "There are still Stephan supporters out there. They broke in and well, " he signals around the ballroom. "did this."

"Supporters?! He was evil!" He holds a sobbing Aurora close while he rants. "Don't worry hatching."

"Well, apparently not everyone agrees." Says the king.

"And nobody thought to tell us sooner, about the supporters I mean." You says, making your way towards them. "Diaval and I were also part of his death, does this means that we could be endanger too?"

"It is possible." Maleficent says walking over to you. "but nothing will happen, Aurora and Philip have guards combing through the village to find the vandals. Do not worry for your safety. Besides," She smiles jokingly. " Nobody would ever dream of hurting you with a strong raven like Diaval by your side."

Diaval puffs out his chest proudly until he figures out Maleficent is joking. "I am a strong raven and I'd anything to protect my family." He states looking at Maleficent with a serious glint in his eyes.

"I don't doubt that Diaval."

Aurora pulls away and wipes away her tears. "I two, don't doubt that pretty bird." Diaval smiles fondly and places his hand on her cheek.

"And that includes you and Philip my queen. Even you  Maleficent. You are all my family and I would die protecting you, we ravens are loyal like that."

"Thank you pretty bird, you have indeed cheered me up."

"Well, we originally came here to tell you news that would have put a smile on your face but it seems, now is not the time." Diaval says scratching his neck.