Meeting the rest of the family

(Author’s Note)

Hey guys!!

The first Liam and Zayn P.O.V’s are finally here!! I originally had planned for this to be only from Ni/Lou/Haz (and their girls) P.O.V’s, interchanging, of course. But then I was like, “What’s good 3/5 of 1D, when you can have the whole package!?” So all you Zayn and Liam fans out there, this one’s for you!! I don’t know if I’ll continue with the Ziam and their girls’ P.O.V’s throughout the story, and after this chappie, ’cus it’s going to be hard to interchange between TEN P.O.V’s. I mean, I already get confused between planning and putting the usual 6 P.O.V’s properly; an extra four would just be difficult, since I’m not the most organised of people. I've grown accustomed to the six usual characters, and I kinda have a certain feeling for each of them, so to change from my little comfort zone will be challenging. If the switching between the P.O.V’s gets too confusing, I'll just go back to the six main ones. I'm just warning, my first few chappies after this will be a little…..um, weird? But I'm sure I'll get the hang of things pretty soon. And if this idea doesn’t work out, I apologise to Ziam fans out there in advance. Sorry for boring you guys and making this so long (’cus my usual A.N. is up next before you get the story) but I thought you’d like to know.

I know this is the 3rd chappie i posted for the night, so sorry, i guess. CERTAIN PEOPLE (clears throat) couldnt wait. lol. So i hope you guys like it

love (eat those carrots) Jordan

Chapter eleven- *RECAP*

* RECAP *

(3RD person p.o.v.)

Two weeks have passed since Niall, Lily, Harry, Sarah, Louis, and Heather got to Mr Taylor’s island. They have returned to Mr Taylor’s house, and are taking a plane from the New Quay Cornwall Airport back to Gatwick. From Gatwick, they would drive back to the townhouse.  Two weeks have also passed since Zayn and Liam crossed the pond to go meet Amanda and Mariah. They had helped the girls pack their things and were all meeting back at Miami International Airport. They would then take a private jet back to Gatwick, and then go back to the townhouse as well. Everyone would meet, well, reunite, at the townhouse.

For some reason, when I was writing this, I was listening to Niall’s solo in More Than This (I always play the album when I write) and I felt so proud when I hear him sing, “If I'm louder……” Felt so proud of him, I don’t know why.

Chapter eleven- part one

Liam’s P.O.V.

I felt someone shaking me. “Wha-?” I mumbled, snapping my eyes open, instantly going into panic mode. I would have leapt up, if it wasn’t for the seatbelt holding me in my seat. Zayn’s smirking face hovered over my head. “Wake up, sleepy head. We’re here!” I rubbed my eyes and blinked in confusion. Here, in Gatwick, already? The last thing I remembered was boarding the jet in M.I.A. How long had I been asleep? The whole flight!!? I looked to my left, out of the window, and saw the familiar “HSBC” signs plastered everywhere. Yep, we were definitely home. I stretched my arms out as Mariah and Amanda appeared. Zayn put his arm around Mariah’s shoulders and said, “Welcome to our land, Riah!! You’ll love it here!!” She kissed him and said, “Once you’re here, I'll love anything!” I felt Amanda’s eyes burning into me. I pointedly stared at the floor. Damn, I felt so guilty. I really should have gone with my instinct, and said that I wasn’t going to participate in the competition. I knew that whichever girl won for me would end up hurt; I'd known it from the start. They would love me, and have to go through watching everyone one else in love, and I'd not be able to love them back. Know why? One word - Danielle. Yes, Danielle Peazer, the dancer; my girlfriend. I loved her, and I wasn’t going to dump her for some random girl from the competition. I know it sounded so heartless, but the truth hurts. This is why I should have said I wasn’t participating. Danielle was wrong- she had said to go through with it; that the girl would understand. That we could just be friends and the girl would be satisfied with that. Well guess what, Amanda wasn’t!! And I felt like such a jerk. I had gone through two weeks having to watch her look at Zayn and Mariah’s relationship. How she had embraced him when they first met. How he was so warm towards her. How he put his arm around her, hugged her, kissed her, and called her “Babe” or “Riah.” All of which I couldn’t do. She had actually asked me, one night, after about a week had passed, how come I wasn’t treating her like that. And it hurt to tell her that I hadn’t wanted to dump Danielle, that I still loved her, and couldn’t we be just friends. Amanda had looked shocked, then hurt and, before running off to her room, she had demanded, “Then why the hell did you participate in the frickin’ competition, Liam!!?” I felt so terrible, and when I didn’t reply, she turned and ran off. She cried. A lot. At least, according to Mariah, when she had gone to the room, she was sobbing quietly in bed. Mariah had gone about an hour and a half after Amanda had run off. The next day, she barely said a word to me. Actually, since then, she was pretty cold, but I guess you couldn’t blame her.  Mariah hadn’t commented on the whole situation, and Zayn didn’t say much, except for, “Mate, you’re in some deep sh*t here.” And, for once, I had to agree with him totally.

Living With One Directionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें