Unexpected Surprise

• Dedicated to Louis Tomlinson -for being you

(Author's Note)

So hey to the amazing person who is reading this now!!! Thanks for reading my story, you rock! This chapter is dedicated to AreYouReadyToFanGirl, because she commented first on chapter four! SHOUTOUT TO Haleema58, just because she's amazing! SHOUTOUT to TS1DFAN because she commented 2nd, SHOUTOUT to Ashley_Loves_Niall because I forgot to dedicate another chapter to her, and last but DEFINATELY not least, SHOUTOUTto ellieLovesDimples, just becuase I love her sooo much!

Now sorry for boring you with all those shoutouts and other stuff! Let's get started with the story now! ( And for the1st and 2nd commentors, you'll have to settle for a shoutout in the next chapter, because dedication is taken already, thanks to my bad memory!)

ENJOY!

Love y'all,

Jordan <3

Chapter Five- Part One

Niall's P.O.V

    Lily poked me in my leg and teased, "Couldn't you wait tilll we got back to the apartment!?" My mouth was stuffed, so i mumbled, "Is twoo gwood twoo wait.....Im twoo hungwy!" Everyone else burst out laughing, but I continued to eat away. We were in the car, on the way back from the cafe. The girls had gone in and ordered, becuase, you know, being One Direction, Harry, Lou and I couldn't just stroll in and ask for a menu. I had asked for a FrenchMan Slam, which consisted of 6 slices of french toast, scrambled eggs, a cheese croissant, bacon, and sausages. Everyone else settle for boring 2 slices of toast, bacon and scrambled eggs!!!! How could that fill their stomachs, I had no idea! As soon as we had turned the corner, I had grabbed my bag from Lily and dug in. We were outside the flat now, so I had to put my eating on hold. As soon as Louis pulled to a stop, I bolted out of the car, closely followed by Harry who looked hungry, but was too proud to attack his food in the car. I flung myself on the couch, and Harry plonked down next to me.Lily came and sat down between Harry and I and began devouring her meal. Sarah ran in and sat down on Harry's lap and then the carrot-loving couple walked slowly in, blushing as they got the wift of smoke that hits you when you wlak in the room. Louis sat down on the remaining chair, and Heather sat on his lap as well. As everyone dug in hungrily, a comfortable silence settled in the room.

*                                                                             *                                                              *

Chapter Five- Part Two

Harry's P.O.V.

"Is that the last bag?" I asked as I caught the bag, thrown from Lou, who was standing on the stairs, and stuffed it in the trunk. He turned back and shouted something to Niall, who shouted back, "Yeah, it is!! Now we can get a snack before we go to our townhouse!" The girls had packed all their belongings that they would probably need for the year. They didnt even have that much stuff, as it was a small flat and it had taken about an hour and a half for the six of us to pack up the whole flat (excluding the furniture, duh!) The three girls really wanted to meet Zayn and Liam, so we had decided that they could just move in now, instead in the two weeks' time that was alotted for the contestants to pack, travel and say goodbyes , etc. Since they lived so close to us, we could always drop back in if they needed anything! So now we had two weeks extra with them until Zayn and Liam's girls arrived! I was pumped.........this was going to be fun. As I saw Lily plant a kiss on Niall's cheek as he offered her some pringles, I felt slightly sad at the thought that our relationships was kind of based on a lie. I knew that Lou was having the same thoughts, but Nialler was just so happy to be with Lily that he didnt have time to think of that. I shoved my thoughts aside, because there was no way for anyone to find out our little trick. Right?