Chapter 23 - The First Mate

Hey there! Just a little customary warning for anyone who is uncomfortable reading about girl on girl....stuff...if you are....I don't why you're reading this story...ANYWAYS! Here's the next chapter of The Love Life of a She Wolf! Enjoy!

Pandora's P.O.V.

As I led Arya towards my bed I could barely contain myself. I wasn't lying when I told Arya about my...urges. Just having her in the same room was pushing me to the edge.

Her scent, her voice, and her hands in mine shook me to my core. Every single cell of body wanted to make her mine. At first it scared the hell out of me. Mom always told me that werewolves could have trouble controlling their emotions and I never truly understood that until now.

Because now Arya was with me, ready to except all that I am. To stay with me forever. I wasn't about to let her slip away, but I wasn't doing this lightly either. This would change everything....for both of us.

Staring into her beautiful green eyes I swore to myself that whatever came next I would protect her, no matter the cost.

Bringing my lips to hers again I pulled her into me and turned around before laying her on the bed. She was so beautiful that it was hard to believe she wanted be with someone like me. Her eyes were watery and bright, her lips flushed, and her blonde, almost white hair was spread around her like a halo.

"Panda? What's wrong?" Arya asked quietly.

Just hearing her say my pet name sent me lurching forward.

No, no, no. Calm down. You have to stay in control!

I squeezed my eyes shut tight and tried to slow my breathing. Suddenly, I felt her hand on my cheek. When I opened my eyes she was smiling up at me.

"It's alright love, you don't have to hold back anymore." she said with a giggle.

"But what if I-"

"You won't hurt me. I'm not scared.

She sounded so strong. So sure. But her voice trembled with emotion.

"Pandora....make me yours."

And so I set out to do just that.

Slowly, I took her clothes off, kissing every inch of her along the way. Her lips, her jaw, her neck, her chest, her arms, everything. When I was able to spare a thought that wasn't focused on Arya I managed to pull back enough to take off my clothes as well. By the time I  was done she was naked and gasping beneath me. Now her entire body was flushed and glowing beneath the soft lights of the room. 

Just that was enough to leave me gripping the sheets till they tore in a vain effort to calm myself.

I watched as she reached up to stroke my skin and the markings on them. When her fingers met my skin they glowed in response.

"Pandora..."  

A growl bubbled up from the back of my throat.

The twins were planning on going straight from school to visit Jonah at the village and Mom was working on a big project so she would probably be at the center until late.

It was going to be a long day. I wasn't letting Arya go for a while.

Arya's P.O.V.

I felt like I was about to have a heart attack.

Pandora's touch and kisses were reducing me to a heavily breathing mess. When we were completely stripped down I looked up and saw her gorgeous blue eyes glowing above me. As I looked down I was finally able to see all of her tattoos. The exotic blue lines wove across her skin,  from her chest across her arms and down to her legs.

I reached up to touch them and traced my way down her arm.

"Pandora..."

Right after I spoke a rumbling growl broke the silence sending my heart rate shooting through the roof.

Not in fear. It was excitement I was feeling.

Pandora leaned towards my neck and kissed her way down my body.

This was my first time so I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, but the way she made me feel and the sensations that overcame me like giant waves completely occupied my mind. My thoughts were a blank sheet and when I managed to open my eyes to glance up at the ceiling, for a moment I thought I was going blind. White sploches danced across my vision as I cried her name over and over.

Her name. I don't know how many time I screamed it, but every time I did I could hear her feral voice respond. That only made me want to do it more.

The things I was feeling were so overwhelming. So foreign and wonderful that I completely lost control of body. It moved on its own, like it knew what it is was doing even though I didn't.

Towards the end I felt like I was going to burst apart. Like the heat growing inside of me was going to escape out of a single point. Before I could try to pull away she was there...holding me close and whispering her love in my ear as tears of joy fell down my face. Her arms were my saving grace, and I knew even if I did fall apart she would still hold on. She would keep me safe.

"Arya I..." she breathed.

"Do it." I gasped.

In the corner of my very preoccupied mind I felt the heat of her lips on my neck before her teeth sunk into it.  I cried out in ecstasy and pain when I felt her....Pandora slip into my chest. Thinking back I still couldn't describe it. It was like her power, her soul had washed through my entire body. Bathing every part of me with it. Even when it subsided I could still feel her inside. Her warmth, her strength, her joy, and her love.

When I glanced down right before my eyes light blue color burst from my skin and spread outwards. In a matter of seconds I had a tattoo matching Pandora's going from shoulder to shoulder. Something akin to pride welled up inside as I realized that many of the designs were either similar or exactly the same as her's.

"Arya?"

Her quiet and husky voice whispered next to my ear.

"You're with me." I said. 

I slipped my hand over hers and pulled it to my chest right over my heart.

"Here."

Pandora smiled as she looked down at me. Unspoken emotions glittering in her eyes. Her mouth glided over mine in a soft and gentle kiss filled with passion. She lifted up and spoke against my lips.

"Always."

I don't know how long we stayed in that room or how many times we....you know, but I would never forget a single second of it.

Soooo that was Chapter 23 of She Wolf! I hope guys liked it because surprisingly, it was really easy to write. Which is weird for me.

I thought I would end up sitting there, staring at my computer screen trying to write a good scene while keeping my characters respectful. I knew from the start I wanted to keep the vocabulary PGish since anything else would really break from the overall feel of the story but I didn't know how to word it otherwise. 

I ended sitting down in the computer lab between classes and cranking out three pages on Word in about a hour and a half. Granted it was incredibly awkward for me to write this in a public setting but I'm satisfied and I'm happy I could could get it out in a day rather than taking all weekend doing little bits at a time.

After this will come the big discussion that was brought up when the scouts came to visit so that will be a toughy but I hope to increase the pace a bit in future chapters.

Thanks for reading guys I hoped you.....enjoyed it? Haha please tell me what you thought in a  comment below and don't forget to click the vote button!