chapter SIXTY

Cover by: @/-seventhheaven

HEYO MY LOVELY BITCHES

LOVEDY LOBE LOBEOBE YOU FOR 200K Y'ALL INSANELY MY FAV PEOPLE EVER 💖💕💜💝💚💛💘💙💗💗💓❤

*CRINGES AT SELF*

Is anyone on Webnovel? how is it?

Also, sorry if this story is taking too long to get completed, it'll meet its end soon :)

Claire slammed Lucas down on the floor and got on top of him, hovering over his lips and breathing heavily.

Her eyes were dark, like the midnight sky, which terrified Lucas so much that his doe eyes just stared at her wide.

His wrists were in Claire's fists, holding them tightly above his head in one hand and other holding his hair in such a grip made his lips part.

"What do you want?" She asked, barely in a whisper.

Claire was holding him down and he could no way move an inch.

He didn't want to ruin the moment by saying something weird, so should be say it?

"I asked you something." Claire smirked. "Won't you answer me?"

"C-Claire--" he breathed, his ears turning bright pink and making Claire chuckle at the instant response. She leaned in closer and kissed his ear.

"Tell me." She said softly letting his hair go.

"I want-" he gasped when she bit his ear lobe ever so slightly.

"Yeah baby, tell me."

"I want to go home."

And that's how the night ended. Claire lost her expectations after that and punched a wall.

---

Stepping into the school corridors, Adam was sure about the changed atmosphere of the students. It was just about how everyone were immersed in their phones.

Something about this.. didn't seem right.

He scrunched his eyebrows and continued walking towards his locker.

It was about how everyone laughed, shoving the screen at each others' faces and completely going insane over it.

"This is gold!" A guy exclaimed. "He'll hear about this until his death."

"I fucking know right!" The other laughed. "He's gonna go through hell."

"Look what bullying others will do."

Adam's eyes widened at that, head snapping towards the above mentioned person and breathed.

Bullying? Is that Sean they're talking about?

Adam has seen Sean bullying quite a lot of students, but it wasn't that worse. He would just go around fooling with juniors with his stupid superiority that he tried to impose.

The students caught Adam staring, and instantly, their smiles dropped.

It wasn't like Adam noticed fellow students even when they were at his feet. Moreover, what was with that constipated expression that he held on his face?

"Who are you talking about?" He questioned gritting his teeth, and the group went quiet.

"Uh.. dude chill, yeah? We were just-"

"Answer me."

"It was ..Nate Moore."

Adam blinked.