Chapter SIX

She didn't like the way she was feeling right then. There was this, bubbly feel in the pit of her stomach.

No. Don't. Don't throw up.

It was late midnight, the streets lit dimly, as the streetlights shone onto the pavements... Not in a bright way anyways. But it didn't stop Claire from walking through, swinging her hands loosely on either sides. Thinking about everything and anything she didn't wanna.

Well, the alcohol certainly didn't help.

It was obvious that she had just hit a club, got her problems into a drunken mess and not to mention, ditched her friends after a while. They weren't around her anyways. Adam and Hailey had their own little prey while she didn't feel like it.

Just the image of that dark blue jeans, those dainty legs...

Name? What was his name though?

Lost in her thoughts, she never noticed that she was currently standing right in the middle of the road, a bit further away from the divider.

And a horn beeped loudly, a car skidding towards her with the lights flashing over her face which almost frightened her. But all she did was stay put on her feet, narrowing her eyes at the luxuriously stunning car.

She predicted that the person in the driver's seat must have lost his soul terrifically.

The car, however, halted a feet away from Claire.

A scream.

A really horrified scream.

In a situation like this, Claire would usually step away, glare and scowl at the person even though half the faoult is hers and she would show a finger before walking away. But this time, she couldn't be bothered to do all those things...

A man who looked like he was in his forties stepped out of the car from the driver's seat, gasping.

She took her time looking at the man, who was horrified and was gasping for air, leaning against his own car. She couldn't focus on the logo on the front of the car, standing up proudly and she thought there were three lines in a circle but oh well, she wasn't so conscious to know what company the sleek black car was from.  She just knew that the Person was filthy rich by looking at his shoes and suit that he wore.

While she stood there, staring, she noticed that the person was talking.

Well... She was too drunk to know who he was talking to.

But he took a few steps forward towards her and she tilted her head to the side, confused.

"Do you not get what I'm saying? Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?"

"How about no?"

"Good. Good." He sighed. "Thank goodness. I was so scared. Oh god, I almost killed someone."

"You did... Yea you did." She agreed, nodding three times. "You almost killed me."

"You.... you don't seem in the right state of mind, child....?"

"Ohhh wait, you almost killed me." She widened her eyes. "Oh the ffffffffuck-"

He shook his head at her. "Go home, child. God, nowadays kids are let so loose."

"How dare you!" She dropped her jaw to the floor, if it was possible even twelve feet Underground in realisation.

"Go home."

"No. Oh No. You tried to kill me, who you think you are?"

If anyone from the school were here, they would be really surprised that Claire even reacted so much... That too, showing her emotions clearly right on her freaking face.

Man, she would have been the talk of the school. Not like she isn't right now, being suspended and beating up the football captain. But they weren't here so... That wouldn't be happening.

The man looked annoyed, as he glanced once back at a lady who was watching them intently, sitting in the front seat of the car.

"How old are you?" He asked, turning back around to face Claire

"Uhhhh, let me guess..." She pondered a bit. "17?"

"You are underage, but you are drunk. It's illegal. Gosh, I hope my son doesn't turn into a person like you... Urgh, disgusting." He cringed, as Claire tried to process the words. "Don't you have a place to be in? It's-" he checked his watch "-2 in the morning."

"I do.. but, you, you.... Uh person, have to get it through your thick brain that I'm not disgusting. Hell, itll be your son who'll be disgusting." She rolled her eyes, her words slurring.

He clenched his fists.

"You better get off the road." He walked back to his car.

She didn't wanna lie, but he looked like he could kill a lion when she said that. Knowing the best, for himself and for her, maybe he returned back to his car and to the lady.

With rolling her eyes one more time, she stumbled to the side walk.

_____________
--------

Claire looked up at her bedroom window, eyes eyes twinkling under the moonlight.

She did climb down the window... That too skidding down the roof halfway and falling off the window top which was right below her own bedroom.

She had her phone with her, of course, she had everything that she took from her room. Just that... She didn't have a pillow and a blanket to sleep right where she was standing.

"Fuck it." She mumbled to herself, walking towards a long vertically attached pipe which clung onto the walls of the house. She was near the living room window, pipe running around the side of it, stopping a bit further away from her own room.

She found no harm in trying to climb it.

Claire wiped her hands on her jeans, and gripped the pipe.

She could always use the main door, or the back door, but it would always mean danger. Even though she was herself, a danger, she preferred climbing the pipe to her room rather than bumping into her furious and dramatic mother.

She pulled herself up, placing her legs on either sides of the pipe.

Strong... It was strong and rigid to not break easily. And that's what made her smirk.

After a bit of slipping and her yelping a little, closing her mouth shut, rolling her eyes and a bit bruised hands, she was finally up to her room.

Oh, she might have snapped a few screws, but who gave a fuck? She didn't so, it didn't matter.

Definitely using the pipe next time.

Better than falling off half way through getting down.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Sorry guys I didn't update in a while. I was really busy with exams and shit so I couldn't find myself to write.

Thank you so much for more than 600 read, and for you love and support!!! ❤️

I updated as per a request which really encouraged me to write. Thank you so much! (I couldn't mention you because I couldn't find you. Sorry :) )

Read, love and vote!

- shesaid_hesaid or simply 'S'.

:)