chapter FIFTY THREE

A/N I THOUGHT IT WAS CLEAR THAT ADAM AND CLAIRE USED TO BE FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS ONCE UPON A TIMe

Well now i said it :')

CHAPTER 53

After that incident that took place and Lucas had no idea what happened, he just silently walked to his class.

Or at least he tried, before he knew it, a hand was grabbing him and swiftly pinning his thin frame to the nearest wall.

"Hey pretty." She smirked, looking into his eyes.

He widened his eyes at her and tried pulling away by setting his palms on her leather covered shoulders.

"Claire, this is public! We're in public!" He squeaked. "What are you doing?!"

"Nothing, just making sure my boy was alright." She replied, and pressed him harder into the wall.

"W-what...?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Your boy? Claireeee, I don't understand this whole thing!"

Actually I do. I have a fair idea of what's going on between us after reading that fiction.

But he wanted to hear it from her. Wanted to confirm if what he was assuming was actually right.

"Oh youll know soon. How was the date?"

"The one you took me on?" He asked, his eyes big and curious.

"What other date did you go on?" She asked playfully scowling at him.

She just knew that all these things happening inside her was because Lucas existed.

Gosh, she would kill someone for him, and he wouldn't even realise with his naive self.

"No where!" He chirped. "I didn't go anywhere else, I swear!"

"Alrighty then, I'll believe you this time."

He nodded at her, shaking his head up and down dramatically.

"People are watching," he mumbled, his lips forming a 'o' shape as his eyes scanned the students.

"Let them watch." She grinned. "Let them know who you belong to."

"Who?"

Her eyes showed a flicker of amusement before growling out two words.

"Me. Mine."

He nodded again.

"Does that mean... You and I.. we both.." his eyes grew bigger and doey if it was possible.

"We are?" She tilted her head slightly, gazing at him fondly.

"In a.." he gulped. "I-I mean... I w-was just wondering.. i-if--"

"Yes, Leo?"

He was getting so poptarted nervous over the whole situation, his palms sweating and heart beating loudly.

Should he ask? Was this a good time?

He decided it was far from being a good moment because he was dying.

He doesn't think Claire even noticed that he had stopped speaking, because all she did was stare.

Stare down at him with those.. those hooded dark misty eyes that terrified Lucas.

Suddenly the bell rang and the two of them parted away, Claire feeling slightly dissatisfied because she wanted to hold him a bit more.

Lucas' ears started displaying a bright shade of pure red, which didn't go unnoticed by the students hurrying down the corridors of by Claire who just chuckled lightly to herself.