chapter FORTY FIVE

"That's Lucas." Someone giggled.

"He's so cute, oh my god." Another gushed.

Lucas just tried hiding his flushing face and walked through the corridor. And whatever was going on, everyone was talking about.. him.

"Jeez, he's blushing. Awe."

"Look at him being nervous."

"Look at that cute little sweater."

"Look at his glasses."

"Look at his eyes."

"Look at him."

"Look."

He suddenly couldn't breathe under all the attention he was receiving, and his burning face didn't help the situation at all. And he's gonna swear to god that he's never going to drink again. Maybe if he grows up, then it could be an exception.

But for now, alcohol is out of the list.

Something else bugged him too.

Something that be quite clearly remembered, but was afraid to mention it.

On the other hand, Claire wanted everyone to shut their fucking mouths about her boy and just mind their business.

But that seemed like a little too big of a task for everyone.

Let's not forget to mention the pictures of half naked Lucas in water looking sinful as hell were currently being shared to the whole school, girls swooning. It felt like Lucas had suddenly gained all the popularity.

She wanted to burn this school down.

"Jealous?" Hailey smirked at her, leaning against the lockers.

"Fuck off." Claire grunted.

"Yikes. You are."

"Do you wanna fucking die today?" She finally looked at Hailey and shot a deathly glare. It was frightening how her eyes despised every single thing she noticed.

"Oh come on. How long will you resist? Just go claim him yours." She grinned.

What Hailey didn't know that, Claire was dying to do so. It just freaked her out that she liked him so much. She wouldn't resist even a finger laying on him, or even any filthy gaze that fell on him.

So she mumbled to herself. "Mine."

****

Yes, it was Monday, yes the first class was Drawing and Yes, Claire didn't decide to ditch it like every other normal Mondays. She dragged herself determinedly into the classroom, opening the door rather harshly.

The loud chatter suddenly died down, and all the pair of eyes were looking right at her. Except, one of them instantly looked away.

A few of them whispered to themselves, which made Claire roll her eyes.

Anyways, she instantly spotted the pretty boy, who by all means, was hiding in the corner of the class, making her lips twitch.

"OH BURGER MAYONNAISE DOUBLE CHEESE CUCUMBER SANDWICH--" Lucas kept cursing to himself, praying to the dear god to save him from the person who had just killed the class door.

He remembered everything that happened that night, maybe drunk Lucas enjoyed it, but he doesn't want to even think about it. Claire will probably drag his as- excuse me- bum out from the class and team up with Adam or Hailey, or even better, Sean, to shred him into pieces.

"Shih Tzu, shish tzu, shih tzu--" He almost bit his hand off.

"Louis!" Calire smirked, approaching the hiding the guy.