Plan B

"You, hermana, are really worth something." A man, whom the Gladers had come to know as Jorge, pointed his walking cane right at Y/N.

"What the hell do you want?" Thomas fired back immediately, catching Jorge's attention. The man smirked.

"That is the question," He laughed, slowly sauntering towards Thomas' hanging frame. "My men want to sell you back to WICKED. Life has taught them to think small. I'm not like that. Something tells me that you're not either."

Minho groaned. "Is the blood rushing to my head or is this shank not making any sense?"

Jorge glared at Minho's sarcastic comment and turned his focus back to Thomas. "Tell me what you know about the Right Arm."

"I thought you said they were ghosts." Newt added in.

Jorge raised his brows. "I happen to believe in ghosts. Especially when I hear them chattering on the airwaves."

Jorge moved around the ledge and came close to Y/N. "You, hermana, are very valuable. You're a prized possession of the Right Arm. I've seen kids like you before."

"The hell?" Thomas tried to swing his body around so he could meet Jorge's eyes. "Explain."

"There were some munies like your Y/N here. The Right Arm took in kids like her who had no parents, kept them safe, and used their blood to make a serum which would hold off the Flare for a few months." Jorge explained. "Didn't last long until WICKED stole them away, though. Good news, the Right Arm was smart enough to tag the kids with tattoos. So, even if WICKED wiped their memories, they'd be able to find their way back if they ever got away."

Everyone was silent, trying to process the mass of information.

"Now," Jorge stepped up to some kind of lever. "Of course, Y/N is no good unless we can actually find the Right Arm. Tell me what you know, and maybe we can make a deal."

"We don't know much," Thomas blabbered.

With a cold, careless expression, Jorge pulled the lever and dropped the kids a few feet in the air. Everyone screamed. "Okay! Okay, alright." Thomas pleaded.

"They're hiding in the mountains. And they attacked WICKED. They got out a bunch of kids. That's it. That's all we know." He explained.

Suddenly, one of Jorge's men entered the room, causing him to tense immediately. "Hang tight," He looked sternly to Y/N, and she certainly got his message.

"We gotta get out of here." Minho grumbled. "Y/N, c'mere. Be the guinea pig."

"Minho!" Newt shouted.

"For what?!" Y/N also shouted.

"So I can push you to that lever! I think you'd be able to reach it." He explained in a hurried manner, thrashing around his arms restlessly.

"Yeah, ok." Y/N took in a deep breath. "Thomas, can you help me get to him?"

"Uhh, I can try." He reached out his arms and grabbed Y/N, pulling her close to himself. Then, he shoved her as hard as he could in the direction of Minho and hoped for the best.

"Got her?!" Thomas tried to steady his swaying, rotating body.

"Yeah!" Minho exclaimed.

If Thomas grabbing Y/N hadn't already gotten on Newt's nerves, the fact that Minho was grabbing her by the waist was.

One failed attempt. Minho just couldn't get enough leverage.

A second failed attempt.

"Come on, Minho. Push her harder!" Newt shouted out in aggravation. Both because he felt the familiar feeling of jealousy flowing in he veins, but also because he wanted to be back on solid ground and not hanging upside down.