Chapter XV: I Am Your Maker

Composing himself Angel smoothed back his hair and took in a deep breath.

Once again, he couldn't control himself.

Especially when it had something to do with Dantes abduction. Angel just couldn't handle it. As soon as he saw his face he wanted to kill the grimy pig.

" FUCK! Angel. NOW WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!?" Chase yelled frustratedly as he ran two panicking hands through his hair.

Unfazed, Angel stared at the dead body. Feeling as though a heavy burden had been lifted from his shoulders. He could finally breathe at the thought of one pig being slaughtered.

" You just shot up our only chance to get her back." Vito stated calmly, a very relaxed face taking over his demeanor.

" What do you plan to do, Little Brother?" Vito asked him as he crossed his arms.

For a moment, there was a long pause as Angel stared at the blood speedily making its way to his polished shoes.

Lifting his foot, he pocketed his hands and shrugged nonchalantly.

" Find another pig."

On their way there

" We're here." Bobby confirmed as the limo came to a complete stop.

Unable to control himself, Angel could feel an advance in his adrenaline. Almost like, he was invincible. If he couldn't sit still in his seat and wait patiently to get all of the information from the pig that he could. There was going to be a very big problem on his side.

Angel took in a deep breath. One so deep that the air going into his nose tickled and less came out his mouth when he exhaled. He needed to get himself together if he wanted to get Dante back. Hell, he needed to kill all the pigs he could if he wanted to get Dante back.

Angel ran an annoyed hand through his hair. Thinking about the predicament he would be in if he wouldn't be able to control his emotions.

When his hand was out of his curly mane, it looked liked Angel just got out of a fight. A fight that called for a lot of hair pulling.

" Fuck." Angel muttered to himself, bringing his fist to his forehead and rubbing it down the bridge of his nose and up to his forehead.

" Let's go." Angel finally said after sitting in on his thoughts. He had come to an agreement, that if the pig did anything that put him in his bad place, he would have no choice but to kill him. His brothers had no control over his domestic behavior.

This he was most certain of.

Angel stepped out of the limo. Fixing his tie and buttoning his suit once again.

Feeling the cold metal of his gun up against his chest, Angel shivered. It wasn't a shiver you got when you were nervous. It most definitely wasn't a shiver you got from being cold.

It was the shiver of revenge, and Angel was going to get that revenge he so longed for. One way, or the other.

Walking up to the very much abandoned warehouse off of hicks, Angel stopped at the door and dug in his pocket. Out from his pocket, he pulled out these black and leather gloves and pulled each of them onto his hands.