Chapter 28

*3 weeks later, January 14th*

Betty's POV

I wake up in Jug's arms, borh of us naked. This new home has given us so much privacy and you can't really hear through walls, so we've been on it.. Especially when everyone's out of the house and believe me, it was holdidays, so everyone was ALWAYS somewhere. And then we had time. Safely, not like the first time.

I jump out of the bed, not carying that I'm naked. I run into our bathroom in our room and throw up into the toilet. In a few seconds, Jug is behind me, hodling my hair and rubbing my back.

When I'm done, I flush the toilet and look at Jug with a big smile. He does the same. I basically jump into his arms, not carying about the fact that we're naked.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you too," he chuckles and we let go of one another.

I quickly rinse my mouth and then look at him, he is running a bath for us.

I giggle, "Just so you know," I say, walking to him. I put my hands on his chest as I reach him and he wraps his arms around me, "Last night. Was amazing," I tell him.

He smiles, "Dam right it was," he says, making both of us chuckle.

"I love you," he says.

"Love you too," I smile and we kiss for a few seconds.

Then pull away, "Wanna take a bath?" he asks, stopping the water and getting in himself. I smile and climb into the bath, onto his lap. He wraps his arms around me and I rest my head onto his shoulder, both of us enjoying this.

"We don't have to be safe anymore. If you're pregnant you can't get pregnant during that," he says.

I smile and then both of our eyes widen in unsion and we look at each other, "We're pregnant," we say in shock, really realizing what that means.

"I'm gonna be a dad," he says and a smile comes back onto his face.

I giggle, "I'm gonna be a mom," I say and we press our lips together.

*50 minutes later*

I feel Jug wrapping his arms around me from the back. I chuckle and he kisses my cheek.

"Jug, I'm trying to do my makeup, okay?" I chuckle and keep putting my lipstick on. I pop my lips together for a second and then put my lipstitck down.

"I'm gonna go and talk to mommy," I say, "I meam mom," I blush a little.

He chuckles, "I like mommy," he says and hugs me tighter.

I sigh with blush and he kisses my cheek, "Come on. Let's go so you can talk to mommy," he says, making me groan.

He chuckles and I take his hand anyways. We go downstairs. He kisses my hair for a second and goes into the kitchen after giving my hand a squeeze.

I go into the living room and pop down into the armchair with a big smile.

"Morning," mom and dad smile as they're cudsling on the couch.

"Morning," I smirk at them. They look back at the tv and I keep just staring at them and smiling. They're so cite together.

They both look at me and their eyes widen, getting it now, why I'm so happy. They look at each other and the sigh.

"What just happened?" mom asks me.

"I threw up," I say proudly.

They chuckle at my tone and face and look worried, "Do you feel okay?" dad asks.