Chapter 9

*2 days later*

Betty's POV 

"Hey," Sweets, Fangs, TT and Cher say as we go into the trailer.

I roll my eyes with a smirk, "Why am I not suprised you're here?" I chuckle.

"I don't know," they all say in unison and stand up to hug me.

I hug all of them carefully, cause I'm still bruised.

"Spiders out?" Cher smirks.

"Don't mention it," I say with a wrinkled face.

They all chuckle. "How are you all here? Here's 6 people sleeping in this trailer right now anyways," I say. Chic and his family are staying in our room, me and Jug on the pullout sofa and dad on a mattress.

"We need to talk," Fangs says, looking at me and Jug.

"About what?" he asks as he helps me to sit down onto his lap.

"Can't you do this anywhere else?" dad chuckles. I mean... FP.

"No," they all say in unison, making dad sigh and us chuckle.

"Okay, what's up?" I ask.

"School. Tomorrow," Toni says, making me snuggle myself closer to Jug.

"I've read all these books about high school and I've seen a few movies, but.. How does this thing work?" I ask.

"Yeah, well.. We have to explain all of it to you probably," Fangs says. I sigh and rest my head onto Jug's shoulder. He starts fondling my hair and kissing it sometimes.

*Time pass, 1h* 

"Absolutely not," I say.

"Betty," FP sighs.

"No. I'm gonna be myself, with the serpent jacket, and if people have a problem with who I am, then it's their fault, not mine," I say.

They all sigh, "The leader of the Ghoulies goes to Riverdale High, Betts," Jug says as I'm still on his lap.

"So what, I can protect myself," I say.

"How?" Chic asks, coming into the room and sitting next to Sam, cause he just put Noah down for a nap.

"How do you think?" I ask him and his eyes widen.

"No way," he says. I roll my eyes.

"No way, what?" Toni asks.

"No way she's gonna take a knife to school," he says.

"What?" Cher and Toni and Jug ask in unison.

"I like that girl," Sweets smirks, making me roll my eyes with a smirk.

"Not a knife. It can be a sharp ruler or a compass with the sharp needke thingy or something," I say.

"Just don't wear the jacket," FP tells me.

"Not gonna happen," I mumble.

"You know what.. You can punch. Just do that," Chic says.

"You can punch?" Fangs asks with a smile.

"I don't know, can I try on you?" I smirk and they laugh at me. Jug takes my hands into his, holding them just in case.

"Punching doesn't help. He's the leader of a gang," Jug says.

I take an onion ring out of the bag what I have. Pop's bag.

"I don't know, maybe the leaders doesn't have to be that bad either," I smirk and eat the onion ring.