Chapter 13

*Three weeks later*

Betty's POV    

"You're so doing it," I giggle as we go into the bar.

"No, I'm not," V rolls her eyes.

"Yes you are," me and Kevin say in unison as we reach the counter.

"What are we talking about?" Cher asks, being the bartender right now.

Ronnie and Kev sit on the stools and I jump to sit on the counter as usually and Cher hands me a can of Mountain Dew. I kiss her cheek and she ruffles my hair for a moment and looks at all of us.

"V has a date with Reggie," I smirk.

"And I'm not going, I told you already," she says and rolls her eyes.

"What?" Cher chuckles, "Why not?" she asks.

"She has a crush on him and doesn't want to blow it," Kev chuckles, making us chuckle as well and Ronnie blush.

"Hey," Cher says and places her hand on her shoulder, "As your BFF's annoying friend," she says and smirks at me, making me giggle, "Go on that daye. Have fun. If Reggie is that stupid, that he doesn't make this date special, it's his fault," she says and I smile, seeing Veronica doubting now.

"She called you out  on a date V, not you him. And he never calls anyone out. Just ho," I say, playing with a strand of her hair.

She sighs, "Fine," she says and me and Kev high five and then we high five Cher as well.

"Thanks babe," I say and kiss Cheryl's cheek.

She smiles and slides her hand through my hair before going to the other customers.

"Wow. So Choni is still a cannon or is Chetty now a thing?" Kev smirks.

I roll my eyes, "She's like a sister to me. She takes care of me," I say.

They both smile a little and I feel Jug's srms around my waist, "Hey Juggy," I smile, not looking around.

She groans, "How did you know that it was me?" he asks and kisses my cheek beford sitting on a stool. I now turn myself to only face them and not Cheryl.

I raise my eyebrows at him, "I should recofnize your hands by now," I say sarcastically and they chuckle.

"How though? Me and Moose have been dating for a year now and I don't know his arms around me," Kev says.

I smirk at Jug for a sec, "If you sleep in the person's arms everyday, it's pretty obvious," I say.

"You two are so lucky," V sighs.

I smile, "Simply soulmates, as Toni calls us," I say and kiss Jug for a sec.

He pats his lap and I put my hands on his neck. He pulls me down from the counter and onto his lap, wraping his arms around me.

I kiss his cheek, "How was school?" I ask.

He sighs, "Sweets got into a fight with Joaquin," he says and I see Kevin's eyes widen.

"Is he okay?" he asks.

"He's fine, Joaquin isn't stronger than him," Jug says.

"Fuck, guys, I gotta go," Kev says and jumps up.

I grab his arm and I pull him back down, "What's up?" I smirk.

He sighs, "I don't have time right now. Figure it out, Nancy Drew," he says and kisses my forehead and runs out of the bar.