Chapter 21

Betty's POV

"Jelly get the door!" Jug shouts while I'm not making any noise, just crying quietly into his chest.

While Jug shouts that, we hear Jelly opening the door, "It's JB you idiot!" she shouts back though someone's there.

I let out a quiet giggle. Jug pulls away from me with a little smile and kisses my nose. I pull him back against me and he tightens his arms around me.

"You wanna go and see who is it?" he asks quietly, fondling my hair.

"No," I whisper.

"Betty," I hear Noah saying happily.

I quickly wipe my tears away and turn around, "Hey, Noah," I smile.

He climbes onto the bed and hugs me. I hug him back, pressing my lips against his hair. I wonder.. Does he know?

He then smiles to me and climbes over me to Jughead' making us chuckle.

"Hey," Jug says and hugs him.

"Hii," he says happily.

"Is your mommy here?" I ask him.

He nods. I sigh and look at Jug for a moment. He looks worried and I kiss his cheek, "I'll be back," I say and get up from the bed slowly.

I discover that my legs work, so that's a positive thing. I pull on my grey hoodie as I'm only wearing my short pajamas, and barefoot walk into the living room. Slowly.

Jelly is hugging Sam at the moment.

"Hey," I say quietly, new tears coming, but I'm sure that she's crying as well.

They pull away and Jelly smiles a little, seeing that I got out of bed. Sam looks at me and I see that she is in so much pain.

I walk to her and she hugs me immediatly. I hug her back, hiding my face into her shoulder. In a few seconds I let put a shaky breath, I didn't know I was holding.

She kisses my hair and starts fondling it softly. I feel that I've started crying and so has she.

"Hey," she whispers in a few minutes an we pull away, "They're giving him a millitary funeral, so I need to go and get some things done," she says and I nod, "Can you watch Noah overnight? I mean if you're o-" she starts, but I interrupt.

"Yeah," I say, "Does he know?" I ask, crying more.

She sighs, "No. I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to tell him," she says and tries to wipe her tears away, but I just let mine fall, "But he knows that there was always a chance and he's smart, so I guess he'll know soon enough," she says and I nod.

"Are you sure you should be alone right now?" I ask.

She sighs, "I need to get my emotions out and I can't do it while Noah's with me," she says and I nod.

She kisses my forehead and then smiles at me sadly, "Don't shut yourself down," she says.

She probably knows what I did the last time. Chic has told her everything probably.

I nod to her a little and she looks extremely worried about me. "Noah!" she calls.

I hear Jug coming (I tecognize his footsteps). He comes into the living room wih Noah on his lap, though he is not wearing a shirt.

"Nice abs," Sam smirks, making Jug chuckle and me as well, but only a little.

Jug looks at me and I can see the worry in his eyes. I smile sadly to him and he sighs, looking sad.