Chapter 18

Betty's POV 

"Jellybean," dad and Jug breathe out in shock.

Jelly waves and I chuckle at that. She comes on the stage as the two men are totally frozen, but now smiling.

Dad starts moving at first and hugs her so tightly and scoops her up, though she's 12. Jelly hugs him as well, both of them crying, which makes me happy.

Slurpe walks on the stage as they still hug, but in a few seconds Jelly hugs Jug, who is crying like crazy.

Slurpe hugs me, "You alright?" he asks happily.

I look at Jug at thr momrnt who is smiling while crying and hugging his sister and then I look back at Slurpe.

"I'm so good, right now," I say. He kisses my hair.

"Did she tell her mom?" I sigh.

"As far as I understood, no," he smirks.

I sigh, annoyed. I told her so many times that she has to tell her and finally I got her to agree with me. I focus back on them now.

"How the hell are you here? Why didn't you call us?" dad asks.

"How did you even know where to come, I doubt that mom would tell you ANYTHING," Jug says, seeming annoyed, making me smirk.

Jelly looks at me with a dmile and I smile back. She then comes to me and hugs me as well. I chucklr and hug her back.

"You didn't tell your mom," I sigh as she pulls away.

She sighs and looks at Slurpe for a moment and then back at me, "She wouldn't have let me here," she says.

"So what? I know your address we would've come to get you ourselves," I say.

"Yeah but then I would've ruined the suprise, wouldn't I?" she smirks.

I smirk as well and we both look at Jug and dad, looking at me with smiles now, "YOU did this?" Jug asks lovingly.

"As it seems," I smirk.

"Nancy Drew strikes again," I hear Kevin saying, making all of us laugh. I look at him and V.

"You promised to call when you get out," V says.

I chuckle, "Sorry, I was kinda thinking about something else," I say.

They come on the stage and both hug me. And then I'm back in Jug's arms.

"Thank you," he whispers into my ear, his lips against it, making me shiver.

"You're welcome baby," I say with my sore throat.

Suddenly I start coughing loud and everyone gets quiet and looks at me. I start coughong so hard and my knees get weak. Jug catches me from my arms and pulls them up arlund his neck.

I see that I'm coughing blood now. Some pull out their phones.

"What's happening?" Jelly asks in horror.

Jug scoops me up rapidly and I wrap my legs around his waist. The belt what holds the oxigen on my back is a little bit disturbing.

I feel that I have no air left. Jug is running towards dad's car and he is running as well with many other people.

Jug gets onto the back seat with me as I'm crying at the same time and so is he. Jelly jumps on the first seat as I can see and dad starts driving, some serpents following us with motorcycles.

Jug is rubbing my back as my head is on his shoulder, coughing blood. The oxygen mask is giving me air by itself, but it's still hard to get any of it in.