Chapter 2

Betty's POV                   

FP parks the car in front of some trailer. I smirk a little. It's so much better than the Sister's.

He sighs, "Yes, it's not a house," he says, making me chuckle.

I know that I have to talk to him soon, but I don't want yet. I like him and I'm so grateful for him taking me in, but I never open up to anyone. Not that I've ever had anyone to open up to.

We go out of the car and I see two motorcycles. I know that he rides one and so does his son. He has told me all about everything, since I'm not telling him anything.

We go into the trailer and I see a boy and another boy sitting on the couch, eating burgers and playing playstation. I smile at that sadly. I'd like to have friends.

I immediatly get, which one is FP's son. He has dark hair, a beanie, the same jacket as he, flanell around his hips and wearing an S T-shirt. Gosh he's hot.

The other guy is a redhead, has abs ad I can see, since he's not wearing a shirt. He is the muscle one, but still not that hot.

Fuck, Betty. You're not falling for anyone, especially not your stepbrother and FP's son.

"Guys," FP says with a smirk.

They both look at us for a sec and then turn back to look at the game. They keep playing for a few seconds, but then look back at me and forget about the game.

I sigh, seeing how hot the Jughead guy is. They both just keep staring at me and I look down with a little smile, trying to ignore them.

FP chuckles next to me quietly, "Careful Jug, she's gonna live with you," he says.

I smirk and look up a little. Jughead is blushing a little, but still looking at me in amazement.

The redhead stands up and comes to me, making me to take one step back. He stops and furrows his eyebrows.

"Betty, this is Archie," FP says.

I look at the boy, who looks so confused and like he's not sure if I'm dumb or something.

"Don't mind him, he's stupid and trying to hit on you probably," Jughead says.

I smirk at Archie. "I'm not. I have a girlfriend, remember?" he says to Jug.

"Who's the lucky girl this week?" FP smirks. I chuckle a little and Archie rolls his eyes.

"Your name is Betty, right?" he asks. I nod.

"I'm Archie," he says and stretches his hand out. I look at it and then back at him.

"You speak english, right?" he asks, making me laugh.

Jughead jumps over the handle of the couch and comes to us as well.

"Hey. I'm Jughead. You can call me whatever you want. And don't mind him, he's my best friend, but really stupid," he says. I smile a little.

"Also, I know that you don't like to talk, so no pressure," he says and hits Archie.

I smile. He is hot AND kind.

"Jug you cleaned your room?" FP asks.

Jug opens his mouth, "Yeaaah.." he says.

I grin and FP chuckles, "Fast," he says. Jug sighs and pulls Archie with him.

"Why do I need to come with you?" I hear him asking.

"So you wouldn't hit on her," Jug says.

"So that you could do it yourself?" Archie asks. I can hear Jug punching him and both of them laughing afterwards.