32: Breathless

CHAPTER 32: BREATHLESS

A L B E R T

I was walking to where I usually parked my car in the school parking area. William went with Hal, he always does this past weeks and they were closer than before. I wouldn't be surprised if they announce their wedding the next day.

"Where's your friend?"

I turned around and saw Caleb walking behind me.

I didn't know why I didn't want to be friends with Caleb before. Maybe because he was a douchebag, he was still but I could tolerate it now and he wasn't that bad and he jokes a lot.

"Hey." I greeted. "He went with your friend."

"Oh." He chuckled. "Are they together already?"

I shrugged as I pulled the keys from my pocket. "That should be my line."

I stopped in front of the car and the remote was destroyed so I used the keys to open the door and I turned around to look at Caleb after unlocking it and I was so surprised when I saw him in front of me and he was so close that our faces almost bumped when I turned. I took a step back in surprise and Caleb took a step forward and leaned both his hands on top of the car, me in between and he moved his face closer to mine making my heart starts beating fast for no reason.

I didn't understand how it didn't make me feel disgusted with him because I couldn't imagine being with a guy but Caleb was different and I didn't know how he was different. Maybe because his lips were as soft as the girls that I kissed before, I guess it was when I was still in grade school.

I looked straight to his eyes. "What are you doing?" I asked and Caleb smiled before he pulled his arms back and took a step back.

"I was waiting for you to push me." He said and I raised a brow at him.

Yeah, I didn't know why I didn't push him away. My mind was too busy thinking about his lips.

"I know you won't do anything." I just said and opened the door but I found myself being pulled by Caleb with the collar of my shirt and I was so surprised I couldn't move and my eyes just went wide when our lips smashed together.

Caleb moved his lips and I pushed his chest away but he held my upper arms so tight and continued to kiss me as he pushed my back on the car. His lips moving gently with a little bit of force. My eyes went wide and I couldn't help but gasped when he leaned his crotch on mine and ground it. I grunted because he used that opportunity to slip his tongue past my lips making my whole body shivered.

I didn't know what happened but I was already kissing him back, his hands cupping my face.

We were both panting for air when Caleb pulled away from the kiss.

I felt my face heated up and I didn't know what to say or do so I went inside the car and drive out of the school ground with my hands shaking on the steering wheel and my thoughts at Caleb's soft lips.

**

I wanted to smack my head on the wall to wake myself. It was still early and I was still in my second class but I couldn't stop my eyes from closing. I fell asleep late because I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss and I was so confused I just punched the pillow or dive my face on the pillow like crazy.

I woke up because someone was flicking my ear. I raised my head and saw Will staring down at me. I stood up suddenly because I didn't realize that I fell asleep in the middle of the class until the end.

I stood up immediately that my head spun making me grunt and held my head as I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Shit." I grunted.

"Time for our next class." Will said and he tapped my back.

Will went ahead and I walked behind him after grabbing my bag. I was stopped on my tracks when I saw Caleb outside the room making my heart skipped a beat in surprise.

"You scared me." I said and Caleb smiled.

I looked away because the kiss replayed in my mind again. I looked for Will and he was already off to his next class. We have different classes.

"Sorry."

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Can I talk to you?"

I checked my watch for the time and I was five minutes late for my next class.

"Maybe during lunch break." I said and Caleb nodded.

I felt so awkward and I was glad that it was over after we both went to different directions for our next class.

**

Caleb messaged me where to meet him. In the locker hallway.

"I need to go." I said to Will after finishing my lunch and Will frowned at me.

"Where?" He asked.

"Classroom. I forgot to make my homework."

"You always does." He said making me chuckle.

I walked outside and I looked back to Will and I just saw Hal walked to our table and sat beside Will. It was so obvious that there was something going on between them.

I went to the locker area and saw Caleb leaning his back on my locker and tapping his phone. He looked good and I didn't know why I was thinking that way. I must be mad.

Caleb raised his head and saw me making him stood up straight.

"Hey." He greeted and I smiled at him. We were the only one in that area because all the students are having their lunch.

"Did you already eat your lunch?" I asked him.

"I can't eat without telling you this." He said and he sounded so serious. "It's been bothering me and making me feel restless because I never felt something like this before."

I frowned because he was acting strange. He always does but it was different.

"What is it?" I would smack him if its just one of his sick jokes. I squared my arms with my shoulders and looked at him, scanning him.

He looked good and he wasn't as muscular as Hal but he wasn't skinny either. He just have enough muscles and I want that kind of body but I don't do sports like him and the only things that you could see inside my stomach were fries, burgers and other unhealthy foods that I shove inside my mouth.

Caleb walked towards me and it made me feel alarmed because I was afraid he would do something there and someone might see us.

He held my hand with both of his hands and gripped it tight. "Can't you just be mine?" He asked and it made my heart beats like crazy.

I pulled my hand back and looked around oif someone saw us. I was glad no one was there.

"I know this is one of your sick jokes." I said and I turned around. I jumped when Caleb held my wrist because the sudden contact had a sharp spark on my skin.

I gasped when he threw my back on the lockers and he trapped me in his arms and his face was so near with my left ear, I could feel his warm breath fanning my skin and it was making my skin tingles.

"I never want someone this bad it was making me go crazy." He whispered and it was making me hard to breathe. "You know I won't stop, right? Until you're mine." I felt his lips below my ear and gently nibbled my ear and it sent something down to my core and made my whole body became hot.

Caleb took a step back and smiled at me before he walked away leaving me breathless.

******