01:The God of the Sea

Chapter 01:THE GOD OF THE SEA

I was staring at the water, watching the waves as it splashes while my classmates jumps and swims. We were having our swimming lesson and I didn't feel like swimming. I just want to look at the water and sit on the tiled floor with my legs dipped in the cold pool.

I screamed when someone pushed me into the pool and I hastily swam above the water, raking my hair to the back. I reached at the edge of the pool and looked for the one who pushed me.

My classmates were laughing and all I know who could do that was my close friend, Albert, who was laughing hysterically at me. I raised my middle finger to him.

I pulled myself up just when I heard the girls, which were at the other side of the pool, giggled making me turned to look even though I know the reason why.

Hal walked inside in a shirt and swimming trucks and the girls almost went wild and I fought not to roll my eyes.

I give Hal's face a passing score and I think his most striking feature were his eyes. Piercing ocean blue eyes and it seems like glowing. I didn't know, but every time I caught a glimpse of his eyes, it reminds me of the ocean, the sound of the waves, of someone I know but I couldn't quite remember.

His hair was also golden shoulder-length long and they called him the god of the sea because they say he looked like a greek god and sea because of his eyes.

I stood up and I looked away immediately when our eyes met and I turned to Albert.

"Man, he's a damn head turner." Albert said and I nodded.

Our session started when our instructor walked inside in his usual swimming attire which his head was the only thing that wasn't covered and blew the whistle.

We all turned our attention when we heard a commotion. I didn't know what happened. All I know was that Hal was there and then one of his friend accompanied him outside the pool area while he was walking like he hurt his foot.

Our swimming instructor blew the whistle again and clapped his hand catching our attentions as he said some safety reminders and instructions.

"Did he tripped with his own foot?" I asked and Albert shrugged.

Our session only lasted an hour and Albert dragged me out of the pool area after we changed back into our clothes.

"Tell your sister to give me medicine." He said and I rolled my eyes.

He liked my sister which was the school nurse and he sometimes make fake reasons to go to the school clinic just to see her.

"This is serious." He said and I stared at him.

"Yeah?"

He nodded. "I seriously have a stomachache."

I just nodded and walked to the school clinic. I could see Albert smiling like crazy as we were getting nearer to the clinic.

He was the one to excitedly push the clinic door open and walked in. I followed inside and Cheryll, my sister who was six years older than me, frowned at me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me after she smiled at Albert.

I pointed Albert and he scratched his nape. I had the urge to kick him. Cheryll doesn't have a boyfriend but she had a crush at someone she couldn't have for seven years. Her best friend. I know because she told me.

"I think I have a stomachache." Albert said and I chuckled.

"Think?" I frowned.

"I have a stomachache." He corrected and I shook my head.

Albert sat on the bed and I took a seat on the chair in front of Cheryll's table.

"When did you start feeling the pain?" She asked and turned to the pc at her side and typed Albert's name without asking who because she already know who he was.

"Just after our swimming session." He said and I was startled when someone pulled the curtain that separates the first and second bed and stood up. It was Hal and he walked past Albert and stopped a meter away from me.

I was looking up at Hal since I was sitting and he was towering me with his tall height. His golden hair was messy and I could see that he just woke up. Maybe he faked that ankle sprain incident so he couldn't attend the session and just sleep here.

"We're at the same session, right?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah." I said.

"Did the session end already?"

"Yeah."

He nodded and smiled. Now I know why girls are going crazy about him and for a minute, I wanted to strangle him for having such face like a god and also a killer smile. "Thanks."

I nodded and turned to my sister who smiled at Hal who also thanked her.

"Handsome." She said after Hal closed the clinic door and I fought my eyes from rolling.

"Albert's more handsome." I said and Cheryll chuckled making me laugh.

"It's true!" Alberts cried and I laughed even more.

He's so fucking hilarious.

*********

Hi!
Thank you for reading my new story. I hope you'll like and support this one.

And I also wanted to thank all the readers who supported Love after Hate :)
I love you guys 😘😘
-Dan