19

I feel like I'm writing a Hunger Games version of the Bachlorette! Sorry for the wait on this chapter everyone, I have been working on my other books! You should all check out "The Fallen Rise Again", and "Fight to Victory, Johanna's Story" They are my newest books and only have a few reads each. I think you guys would like them, PLEASE read!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Nineteen down two to go," Cato says in the morning. The whole night I layed in my sleeping bag pretending to sleep, thinking about the boys on both sides of me. And I have decided that I chose Bin. He has been my best friend for a long time, practically family, my hunting parnter. And soon to be my husband. My husband? Bin and me, me and bin. No longer Ariel Mellar, I will be Ariel Fillin. Thats sounds strange... I don't think I'm ready to marry Bin, I'm not ready to marry at all. Walking down an isle in the Capitol, in a Capitol dress, being wed in a Capitol made wedding. I decided Bin halfway through the night, but still couldnt sleep. How am I going to tell Cato?

I guess I can try now, I grab Bin's hand, "No Cato," I whisper. He knows exactly what I mean. He looks at our hands and the expression on my face, stands up and leaves with a look of pure sadness on his face. "Cato!" I cry.

"It's okay Ariel, he'll come back, just needs to blow off some steam," Bin says as he keeps me from running after him. "Every time you run you always get hurt."

"Well every time I run, someone eventually comes after me and saves me! What is Cato gonna do if Zane and Sein jump him?!" I yell.

"Ariel calm down," he grabs my face and looks at me, "It's Cato your talking about, nothing is going to happen to him."

"Well what if there is another wolf?" I start crying a little.

"Ariel, please don't make me say it..." Bin says quietly. I keep trying to get outside so he says it, "You had to chose one if us, let him go."

"That doesn't mean I won't still protect him and he won't protect me!" I cry.

"Ariel-" Bin says.

"No," I whimper. My body goes limp as I realize what my choice really was. Bin lives while Cato dies. I jump out of Bin's arms and run outside. "Cato!" I scream his name over and over trying to find him. I eventually realize that I have no weapons, but then I remember, I don't need them for defense anymore. I keep running as fast as I can on my hurt leg, but it finally gives out and I am laying on the ground with a face full of dirt. I hear Sein laugh a few feet away from me and I wish that I remembered my bow and arrows. I'm really glad that Bin grabbed them yesterday when I past out.

"Well you try running on a leg after it's been torn up by a damn wolf!" I yell at him.

"So your the last girl huh?" he says.

"Yea," I whisper. He offers me a hand and helps me off the ground. "Why are you looking for Cato?"

"I've got news for him," I lie.

"Really? Because you sounded pretty desperate and your tears prove otherwise." he taunts. I hear a leaf crunch and I look to my right to see Zane walking up to us with rabbits in his hands.

"A trap?" I hiss.

"No, just a coincidence that your here." Sein says.

"I found a bunch of rabbits hanging by some wire," Zane laughs.

"Hey! Those are mine!" I yank them out of his hands but then see how skinny he is and remember how he let me go that night. I take two and let him keep two. "I'm sorry," I whisper to him so Sein can't hear.