5

I MESSED UP AND PRESSED SAVE AND PUBLISH! so I am on an ipod, I had to finish this tonight because of that and my ipod doesnt have ABC check... so I will do that tomorrow! 

***************************************************************************

When my mom wakes me up Bin is at my side. "When he came up he refused to leave. You where having nightmares." she tells me. I can tell by the way here body trembles that she has been crying a lit. Most likely for me. 

"Yea," I say as I rub my eyes, "They were pretty bad."" Mom, please don't cry. Please." 

"Everyone cries sweetie." she tells me. 

"I meant for me. Yea, I had a horrible night, but I can get through it. You went threw worse mom. I can handle a little boy trouble." I lie with a fake smile. The truth is that I cant handle it. That it is crushing me from the inside out. She smiles at me and tells me to wake Bin. When my prep team comes in, Bin leaves at the sight of Fanneena. 

They sit me down and start working. Not too much today. Sanna takes off my nails, Sabrina pulls my hair up in a fancy ponytail, and Fanneena puts on thin makeup. "Just enough to make you look attractive." she had said rudely. 

Nuddel walks in and they all leave. "Ariel. You need to take control. You here me?" I nod my head. "I'm sorry about what happened last night. Avoid eye contact with him and stay away. Do not act like nothing happened." 

"Okay," I say. Actually, I was just going to pretend nothing happened. I guess not now. I am wearing a dark blue body suite that goes down just above my knees. It has a black stripe down both sides, and black also outlines the whole thing. My name and District is sewn into my back.  

"Thanks." I say as I walk out. 

Bin is waiting for me and instantly grabs my hand. "Feeling any better?" he asks. I shrug. We walk the rest of the way in silence. The training area is so big, but I am almost immediately distracted by Cato's holding gaze toward me. I look the other way and have to drag Bin away from Cato's direction. When I look back at Cato, hes laughing. Surely at Bin being over powered by me, when he held me so easily in the elevator and on his shoulder last night. 

A woman gathers us and explains the rules. When we are released I head straight away from archery, because Cato is already waiting for me over there with a smug grin. I guess the guy that held me so gently and let me go is gone. The stubborn arrogant Cato is back, waiting for me in front of a bow. I take Bin to the knife throwing station and several others leave when we start. I am really good with a knife too, I can hit a target from a fair distance, but Bin... By the time we decide to leave, Bin has beaten all of the knife guy's challenges. He hit a target perfectly from the other side of the room! 

Next we go to the fire starting station, I am good at this and will be starting all the fires in the arena. Bin burns himself six times before giving up. We head over to swords next. Bin is a little shaky at first, but then says its just like a knife, but more handy. Its easier to hit your target. 

"That's hot. A girl cutting off a dummies head with a sword," Cato says to me from behind. I groan before stabbing my sword into a dummies chest for safe keeping. "What? You expect me to stay away from this station?" he laughs loudly, getting peoples attention. "This is MY station Ariel!" he picks up a padded sword meant for using with other tributes. "Come on! Lets see what you got!" he says with a grin. 

Bin puts a hand on my shoulder. "No, Bin, I got this..." I say before picking up a padded sword. I take a step back and Cato takes the first swing. He goes for my leg, but I dodge and cut off his arm.  

He laughs and smiles at me, "Not too bad, for a girl," he steps back and puts his left arm behind his back pretending that it is cut off. 

"No cheating now!" I warn him. He nods and I swing at him. He hits my sword out of my hand and swings at me. I dive forward and retrieve my sword off the ground. I turn around and hit his sword away from me. He hits my leg instead on my neck. I sigh and let my leg dangle, now I have to drag it and pretend its injured severely.