3

SUPERKALLAFRAGALISTICEXPEEALLADOUGHSHOUS!!!!! I wonder how you actually spell it????

If any of you know how to spell it... I want to know!!! Post it on my page or comment it!!!! YAY! IMMA DORK!!!!!!

!!!!!!HAHAHA!!!!!!hehehe!!!!!!SUPERKALLAFRAGALISTICEXPEEALLADOUGHSHOUS!

Immediately after Paylor's speech is over I am swarmed by other tributes. "Whoa! Is that real!?" Sein asks.

"I wanna touch it!" Elphelbie yells. She pushes her hand toward me and puts her index finger gently on the flames. I am half expecting her to jump back in pain, but I know better. If she did, I would have to be dead first. She simply smiles, then sticks her whole hand in my flames, right next to my arm. She laughs quickly, then Bin and I have hands all over us, wanting to feel the fake flames.

Cato grabs my hand and pulls me away. He pulls me very quickly into a dark hallway and turns to me quickly. He pushes me gently against the wall and covers my mouth when a squad of peacekeepers marches by.

When his hand is removed I immediately throw a fit. "What do you think you are doing!" I yell as I stomp my foot on the ground.

He rolls his eyes, "I cant concentrate when your flickering like that... and we will draw attention towards us." Is all he says. He turns and grabs a metal object, pulls off a lid, and pushed down on a leaver. This makes the container spray white foam all over me.

My mouth pops open in shock. "What was that Cato! And what are you doing!" I scream. He puts his hand over my mouth again. I bight, but he doesn't move his hand. Bin, and his flickering storm by us.

"Ariel? Ariel? .... Cato!" He yells. I bight again, Cato still doesn't move, but his face hardens when I taste blood.

Bin goes away and Cato turns back to me. "Ow! What was that for!" He yells. I just narrow my eyes and turn to walk away. Cato blocks my path with his muscular arm.

"Let me through!" I order.

"I needed to talk to you." He tells me.

"And there wasn't a better way to do it?" I ask as I try to get past him again. I do.

"Your going to make very easy prey." He says when I am about four feet away.

I stop in my tracks, but don't turn around. "What did you say?"

"You heard me."

I laugh very quietly, then turn around and unleash my wrath. "You know what?" I take a few steps forward until I am only a foot away from him. "I am going to win these games. And I am going to win it with Bin. Nobody else. Not with Sein, not with that guy from Ten, especially not with you" I say as I poke his chest. "With Bin." I look at him, only a foot away from his face, ready to turn around and walk away, when he grabs me, leans down, and kisses me.

He kisses me long and hard. He ushers me toward the wall, pushing me against it. This makes it so every time I try to push myself away, I am just pushing myself harder into the wall. His hand finds it's way to the bottom of my short dress. When he finally pulls away he is still leaned down, right next to my face. He is very tall.

"You still coming home with Bin?" He asks. My eyes get huge, and my lips separate. I do the first thing that comes to mind, I slap him across the face. I turn on my heels and walk to the exit of the hallway. Bin pops out of nowhere. I don't turn around, but I know what Bin sees. He either sees Cato smiling, watching me leave. Or, Cato leaning against the wall grabbing his cheek and looking either angry or confused.

Bin grabs my shoulder and pulls me along. "What happened Ariel? You just disappeared."

"Nothing." I say hoarsely.